+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T'other board

As I write this thecumbrians.net is down yet again. I definitely used the correct URL.

Ahh finally a board which doesn't crash every 5 bloody seconds.
    COYB

Yesterday evening Ibogaine claimed that this board was down. He gave the denizens of thecumbrians.net the URL and urged them to try to use it to reach this board. Several were silly enough to do so and when it did not get them to here they concurred with Ibogaine's assertion of this board being down.

But Ibogaine had given the wrong URL. Rather than apologise he then refers to the correct URL as "a mysterious back door" and subsequently still insists that the opening page is broken, none of which is true.

If I use the correct URL for a web page it tends to deliver the correct web page. This concept seems to be beyond the comprehension of Ibogaine.

Tell me why Ibogaine should not be regarded as an utter laughing stock with zero credibility. Not only is he incredibly stupid but he has a narcissistic compulsion to ignore the irrefutable evidence of the considerable errors of his ways and continue as though such clear evidence does not exist.
    Last edited by _Stefan_Kuntz; 10-10-2021 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Stefan_Kuntz View Post
    Yesterday evening Ibogaine claimed that this board was down. He gave the denizens of thecumbrians.net the URL and urged them to try to use it to reach this board. Several were silly enough to do so and when it did not get them to here they concurred with Ibogaine's assertion of this board being down.

But Ibogaine had given the wrong URL. Rather than apologise he then refers to the correct URL as "a mysterious back door" and subsequently still insists that the opening page is broken, none of which is true.

If I use the correct URL for a web page it tends to deliver the correct web page. This concept seems to be beyond the comprehension of Ibogaine.

Tell me why Ibogaine should not be regarded as an utter laughing stock with zero credibility. Not only is he incredibly stupid but he has a narcissistic compulsion to ignore the irrefutable evidence of the considerable errors of his ways and continue as though such clear evidence does not exist.
    Class.

A piece of advice to those running t’other board.

Sack Chris.

I put a post on there in reply to Piglet and the bloody thing has completely disappeared,it definitely went up because it was in-between Griffs post and Highland Blues

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I put a post on there in reply to Piglet and the bloody thing has completely disappeared,it definitely went up because it was in-between Griffs post and Highland Blues

Well don't forget they have history for that sort of thing

As i of course well know

Quote Originally Posted by THE_NORTHERNSOUL View Post

As i of course well know
    Is that you Barry?. If so welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_NORTHERNSOUL View Post

As i of course well know
    I can't understand why it got deleted,it was a straight pop at piglet and didn't mention any other person on that forum or its users,it definitely went on and now it's gone

Quote Originally Posted by cayambe View Post
    Is that you Barry?. If so welcome back.
    It most certainly is

Now it's not like me to kick someone whos down

But in the case of that message board and its arse hole moderators, i fully intend to make an exception.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)