+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blunts ticket allocation is now 4100

Blunts ticket allocation is now 4100

With no match day tickets available to our own supporters until further notice and the West Stand totally shut despite having a legitimate safety certificate .

Make of that what you will .

Hard nose businessman Conway showing contempt for Barnsley fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    Hard nose businessman Conway showing contempt for Barnsley fans.
    Could get really toxic Nozzer at that game .

It should Animal

Bugger the Barnsley fans is what I say.

Ahmad has done a great job forriz boss Conway.

It contains all the elements required--lying and deception, lack of transparency, short term thinking, contempt for fans, lack of understanding of community feeling and a boost to the bank balance.

You learn well Mr Ahmad. A slap on the back of congratulations from the Arseoyle. An extra £72,000 from the 2000 extra tickets and the only cost being ill feeling from the 1000 fans displaced from the West Stand.What's not to like ?

See why Dale Murphy jumped ship to Forest - and all the others.

Just think with new CLUB owners with BARNSLEY at heart, all the ex employees would be happy to come back to OAKWELL ...and a few thousand supporters also .

Well for now I can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    The only one left is the one we want to see gone !!!!

As ridiculous as this sounds part of me thinks Schopp doesn't want to be here either and he's trying to buy his ticket with the payoff that comes with the sack .

Some of his decision making is just way way too ridiculous even for a poor HC .

Why am I not surprised , greedy horrible owners , allowing 4k away fan's in ? We get around 2k for the reverse fixture ? Humiliation for Reds Fans , do they care ? NO it's all about money , Boycott this and future games until this lot take their bent ooak , nice bloke though Khaled ?????? Ninebobnoort ₩@#£@

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Agree. I said it a while back Chops that Dane probably found it difficult to work with Conway and I have' no doubt why he left. Chalk and cheese. I only had a couple of communications with Dane but I found him pleasant, respectful, open, genuine, took an interest in the fans, appeared to trying to do the right things. It did concern me when he left. Just my opinion, but my gut feel was that Dane wasn't a person that would stitch his own fans up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast