+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumpdee away this saturday

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    Looking at our next few games I cannot see Glass still being manager at Xmas.
    We have flirted with relegation before and it not something I want to repeat , we need more experienced management in there and fast
    Strong flashbacks o getting Paw Broon to save us last time this happened. Fit year wis that?

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    I sincerely haven't a clue what we are trying to do. Could you please enlighten me?
    Glass reminds of the guy who managed hearts for about 10 minutes..............Ian Cathro

Bright young coach(allegedly) with bright ideas how to play the game, technical, passing it around etc, but whatever he's trying to do it's falling flat on his arse and it's obvious carrying on with the same concept and style of play (whatever that is because i am unaware of it as well) is the definition of insanity

McCormack must have thought it was easy, lets get a young guy in and change the style, if it was that easy everybody would already have done it, and Glass has hardly helped himself with piss poor recruitment

I know we've "tried something different" and I know a new manager needs time, but we cannot not improve defensively as overtly as we have over this length of time.
    The most basic, inexperienced coach would be able to reorganise us defensively......... to the extent that we don't concede joke goals like tonight.
    Dundee are a joke of a club, we should be doing them in our sleep.
    Even with a ref as clearly out of his depth as that ***** looking bawbag tonight, we should handle trash like these.

Sorry, experiment over.......Glass gas to go.

That team, squad and - ahem - “manager” (using the term very loosely) will absolutely 100% get relegated.

It takes a big man to park his ego, hold his hands up and admit he got it wrong when somethings clearly not working.

Dave, you’ve got this week to maintain any credibility and respect for you among the fans. You tried something, it didn’t work, now move on.

The question is what’s more important to you Davey boy, yer ego or the club.

We’ll soon know…

"AFC Chairman, Dave Cormack added, “During our recruitment process our football strategy, philosophy and the key attributes we desire in a new manager led us to short-listing and interviewing a number of emerging highly talented, driven and ambitious coaches. Stephen was the outstanding candidate for the role"

This aged well...

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    5 defeats in a row for the first time since 2010

We haven't lost 6 in a row since 1999
    Ahhh that’s what we’re trying to do , set new records for consecutive defeats !

The position we are in is entirely down to Cormack, will he have the balls to admit to his error and make a change?

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Strong flashbacks o getting Paw Broon to save us last time this happened. Fit year wis that?
    December 2010 I believe.

We are certainly on a downward spiral despite what is said on redtv the ultimate propaganda machine. As much as Glass has been an abysmal failure most of the players are hanging him out to dry with their half arsed displays. International standard players cannot suddenly become as sh it as these charlatan pussies are. Even Brown seems to have acclimated to the less than mediocre standards of our chairman. Self respect is in short supply but arrogance in abundance.

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    5 defeats in a row for the first time since 2010

We haven't lost 6 in a row since 1999
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    December 2010 I believe.
    Looks like I was talking ****e, was just checking AFC Heritage and seems we lost 7 in a row between Oct & Dec 2010

Scored 2 and conceded 23 in those 7 games too
    Last edited by medw1311; 16-10-2021 at 07:32 PM.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast