+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Newcastle owners guilty of 'employer abuse'

Newcastle owners guilty of 'employer abuse'

According to Gary Neville:

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...s-gary-neville

Would you agree? Or is it Bruce's responsibility to walk if he's not happy?

They’re right it’s been amateur hour since they’ve taken over.

Not sure about the leaks they are talking about, wasn’t the message put out that they’re keeping Bruce informed?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    They’re right it’s been amateur hour since they’ve taken over.

Not sure about the leaks they are talking about, wasn’t the message put out that they’re keeping Bruce informed?
    Yeh i think Bruce told the media that they he had had an "informal chat" on the Monday about his future and he was basically told to prepare for the Spurs game and continue as normal.

I seriously doubt Amanda et al started leaking info to the media straight after the takeover went through

No mention of Bruce’s abuse to his players then.
    Apparently tore a public strip off jascelkes and Hayden tk the point all the players want him gone

I've never understood why people look at and listen to Carra and Nev the same way a dog does when his owners got a treat. Not people on here, I just mean fickle football fans in general. Yeah they sometimes talk a little bit of sense but they also talk so much utter sh1te its unbelievable how they even have jobs. Neville an absolutely terrible manager and sh1t pundit in my opinion seems quite happy to Fu(k managers off when his Salford side aren't doing very well does he see that as good treatment he's had 6 managers in the last 7 years at the level his club has operated at over them years that is ridiculous. Yeah I agree with the Ashley bit of abuse but they didn't once come out and say it when he was in charge and we wasn't rich. They had the platform to do so every single week, but they only have once we've had our takeover so they can drag the new owners into it. They've had the club a fu(king week they are business people and they need more than a week to make the right appointments for us to move forward. Suggesting they are trying to find a way not to pay off Bruce i seriously don't think they could care less about paying him off but honestly if I was them I'd be trying to find a way not to pay the useless Fu(k as well. He has done nothing since he has been at this club to deserve millions of pounds when he's politely asked to Fu(k off. I just can't wait until the day comes were certain players come to us instead of Manure and Liverpool just to see the faces of them two smug little pr1cks.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)