+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Malcolm Jenkins

Malcolm Jenkins

Just an addition, for Burnley F C

Who the **** is Malcolm Jennings?

Been on the sauce again Balan?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Who the **** is Malcolm Jennings?

Been on the sauce again Balan?
    A minority investor. Plays in the NFL. Question is: what will he bring to the table to help BFC?

BT : I thought you would be 'genned up,' probably not with those taxi's waiting far too long. Sauce? BT here its humus and tahina!

Two-time Super Bowl champion Malcolm Jenkins has taken a stake in Premier League club Burnley.

The NFL player has become a minority stakeholder in the ALK Capital investment group that took over the Lancashire club last year.

Jenkins, 33, currently plays for New Orleans Saints and is a two-time Super Bowl winner and three-time Pro Bowl Safety.

"I'm excited to enter this new relationship," he told the club.

"Burnley is known for its tenacity, work ethic, good sportsmanship and efficient operational infrastructure."

The 12-year NFL veteran visited Turf Moor for the first time at the weekend and was given a tour alongside Burnley chairman Alan Pace, before watching Burnley take on Manchester City at Etihad Stadium.

Jenkins added: "It is a great fit for me personally and my company to invest in the growth of the sport alongside a historic organisation that aligns with our values."

Burnley chairman Pace said the club was "thrilled to have him as part of our investment group".

He added: "Malcolm has a wealth of high-level experience, not only as an elite sportsman, but through his successful business and philanthropic enterprises. We look forward to him helping our efforts to develop the club on and off the pitch."

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT : I thought you would be 'genned up,' probably not with those taxi's waiting far too long. Sauce? BT here its humus and tahina!
    I know who he is Balan, he wears purple suits and looks like a proper numpty!

Attachment 20155

On the bright side,it Can only be a win win situation for the club.

So if we get relegated we join the NFL

He's a big lad,could try him at centre forward.

They obviously have a plan, I just haven't got a feckin clue what it is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)