+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Sheff United match thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    No Palmer, no Benson...and er no Herbie Kane - mid field every game schopp and change for whatever the reason.

Is Moon in mid field?

Honda the engine on the bench
    I just don't get it chop

What’s in this managers head? We’ve got a defensive midfielder on with Gomas so who does he pair him with, a centre half?
    We’ve got Hndermarck on the bench who’s looked decent the times I’ve seen him so why isn’t he given a chance?
    And my biggest gripe, he still persists with 3 up top. That’s ok if you have 3 strong runners who can pull defenses apart but these 3 would struggle to pull the morning paper apart on present form so for gods sake man play 2 and put an extra man in midfield.

First Half.
    Well - I thought it would be bad.
    But FFS - I didn’t think it would be that bad.
    Worst football since Morais.
    Two bottom 6 teams.

Our front 3 are shocking - although Victor is trying.
    Woodrow incapable of playing a simple pass.
    And what’s happened to Styles - just not at the races - leaving acres of space behind him that’s being exploited.
    Moon out of his depth.
    We need 5 changes at half time - if only we could.

The confidence of the whole team is on its a@se.
    Horrendous to watch.

Where’s that foooking bottle of whiskey !!!

Awful game so far. 1 shot on target each at aif time. These are here fot tekkin but our confidence is completely shot. Mind you, they'll say the same abart us. I expect the blades will come out a different side in second aif because their manager is better than ours and we get turned ova.

£36 to watch that shyte n all.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    What’s in this managers head? We’ve got a defensive midfielder on with Gomas so who does he pair him with, a centre half?
    We’ve got Hndermarck on the bench who’s looked decent the times I’ve seen him so why isn’t he given a chance?
    And my biggest gripe, he still persists with 3 up top. That’s ok if you have 3 strong runners who can pull defenses apart but these 3 would struggle to pull the morning paper apart on present form so for gods sake man play 2 and put an extra man in midfield.

Need to take Woodrow and Moon off.

I believe Conway is in the building, hope he's here to sack Schopp.

The only good thing with this result is he'll be gone before the after match tea is mashed.

2 darn and still no subs?

I can’t watch this utter and total Disgraceful football. It’s embarrassing and this crown should have gone weeks ago. Totally inept totally lacking in ideas and totally lost. The players are not even playing for him it’s a totally lost corse with this idiot in charge.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast