+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Mr Filey and my friends on Tykesmad

It's good that you appreciate the care you are getting, its hard for family when someone they love is ill.
    I had radiotherapy for prostate cancer in the summer. Thanks for asking.
    Keep positive mi owd and do as you are told.

Good to hear Roma steady away now.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Thank you all for your kind messages , very much appreciated ♥ I have to take things steady and I will !! I hope everything goes well for Mi owd mucka Rod and your procedure goes ahead as planned X , They were creating more "blue zones" last week preparing for a covid influx ? All the best though Rod to you and family, you take care , wi due another meet up at a 18s/23s game
    Regards Roma
    It would be gr8 to meet up for a chat and a laff Roma.Tek care buddy. UTB

Great to see you back Roma and glad it’s all done now, take care mate.
    Rod good luck I’ve had that done myself and there’s nothing to it mate, they even let you watch it being done on a monitor!

Quote Originally Posted by tiggertyke View Post
    It's good that you appreciate the care you are getting, its hard for family when someone they love is ill.
    Hope thy over the worst Tigger. We've all probably been affected by someone close to us getting cancer. Keep posting mi owd 👍

Quote Originally Posted by tiggertyke View Post
    Wishing you all the Best Tiggs for a speedy recovery , 2 of my mates have recently been diagnosed with Prostrate Cancer , both having Radiotherapy , and so far all going well , keeping positive and having a laugh helps a lot , and any exercise you can do is a big plus , keep the faith Tiggs and all the Best ♥,
    Thanks Poggy & Perks ( sarnd like solicitors !! ) much appreciated ,

Thanks guys.
    I'm happy to start a new thread about Prostate cancer if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I'm delighted your feeling better mi owd pal.I have a Heart procedure on the 4th November at the Northern General Hospital,i go for mi pre op tomorrow.The procedure i'm having done is to have some Stents put in.I send you & yours best wishes Roma mi owd pal,and hope everyone on here stays fit & Healthy. UTB
    Hey up mi Tykes pals,i just thought i'd let you know mi Heart Procedure at the Northern General Hospital tomorrow has been cancelled .A lack of beds is the reason i was given,they're looking for a future date and will let me know when they get a new date. Good luck toneet lads n lasses. UTB

Sounds par for the course at the moment Rod. NHS under pressure but its disappointing when youve geared yourself up for it.

All the best

My operation for a pen1s size reduction has been cancelled five times.

( Hope a joke is OK. Good luck lads )

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast