+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Is Burchball that much better than Ardley?

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    What's with this specific line of questioning?
    Pretty simple. What is the other game you've attended this season?

A quick, honest answer will put an end to this, and I won't ask again.

ps I would have moved this to handbags long ago, but I can't because it's gone.

It hasn't gone at all it's just slipped well down the NCM charts that may or may not be because of the baffling last post made on there. Apparently it's stunned everyone into silence lol.

Not weird at all that one

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It hasn't gone at all it's just slipped well down the NCM charts.
    Right, thanks for putting me right. Swale had turned it into a sticky so it didn't keep popping to the top of the board, when it didn't appear there I wrongly assumed he had deleted it. Now I know it's there I'll use it, and apologise to everyone for not using it earlier.

After noting it hadn't been used for a while I quietly unstuck the Handbags thread from the top and let it fall off the front page of the forum, vainly hoping it had fallen out of use.

How silly of me to hope that the usual protagonists had given up their ridiculous feud. Oh well, at least it wasn't 'Top of The Pops' for a whole wonderful week!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    After noting it hadn't been used for a while I quietly unstuck the Handbags thread from the top and let it fall off the front page of the forum, vainly hoping it had fallen out of use.

How silly of me to hope that the usual protagonists had given up their ridiculous feud. Oh well, at least it wasn't 'Top of The Pops' for a whole wonderful week!
    LOL, nice try

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    LOL, nice try
    Better off as a sticky, surely? Out of everyone's way then.

In other news: Mick Jones on the magpie circle. Deffo worth a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Better off as a sticky, surely? Out of everyone's way then.
    That's what I thought. A sub-board seems hard to set up, so a sticky seemed the best option to keep everybody (reasonably) happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Right, thanks for putting me right. Swale had turned it into a sticky so it didn't keep popping to the top of the board, when it didn't appear there I wrongly assumed he had deleted it. Now I know it's there I'll use it, and apologise to everyone for not using it earlier.
    For future reference you can use the 'Search' facility to quickly locate threads on the message board no matter which page they are on.

Just type in "Handbags" in the search field and bingo you've found your thread

Back to the topic, time to find out on Saturday.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738