+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Padel Tennis Courts proposed behind the Kop

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    They weren't bjorn yesterday..!
    Borger off Pedro!

Always thought a sports bar on there would be quite a good idea, they could serve special offers of singles / doubles / Whitelining or Agassi lager on match days before the game with deuce for those driving. Not sure if the land is to let but I’m sure a backhander to someone could set the ball rolling. A Radicanu idea but might be worth a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Borger off Pedro!
    Language Timothy..the balls in your court now QP..!

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    We should ask them for a loan instead,just like Doughty did.
    A substantial Lendl boost the finances significantly.
    I've assembled a very detailed proposal to put to them,bullet points,a Graf -the works

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Always thought a sports bar on there would be quite a good idea, they could serve special offers of singles / doubles / Whitelining or Agassi lager on match days before the game with deuce for those driving. Not sure if the land is to let but I’m sure a backhander to someone could set the ball rolling. A Radicanu idea but might be worth a shot!
    Good idea - but a dress code needed.Nobody allowed in wearing Billie Jeans.

The land behind the Kop is currently available to Season Ticket holders as a match day car park on payment of a fee per season & has been for some time. I have a season pass to park there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    The land behind the Kop is currently available to Season Ticket holders as a match day car park on payment of a fee per season & has been for some time. I have a season pass to park there.
    Not seen you for a while, Bridge. Nice to see you on here, hope all is well with you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I used to find it very convenient, albeit a little sticky after the game with only the one exit.

Don't be in a rush to get home if you fancy parking just off Iremonger Road adjoining the Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I would imagine the Council own the lot, (pun unintended), nw6. Might we get a few quid chucked our way being leaseholders?
    If we do,then go back to F.C. Hieronymus den Bosch and see if they have another unpolished diamond like Rodrigues to Seles.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234