+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Freddie ladapo

That’s the Ladapo I expected to turn up in L1, is he back or just showing up in a so called big game?

Come on Freddie the Miller fans have always been behind you

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CAM, have to disagree on your post. There’s the post match thread and something singular that do not combine. This thread was started way after a post match thread sat 8.43pm.

Sometimes, singular posts on a specific thing are not always post match threads and have to remain just that. Stop spoiling a good post on a player that of late has come in for some constructive feedback. It’s not all about post match threads on a Saturday night.
    Don’t agree and the poster probably didn’t even look at post match

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecarling View Post
    Cam, it’s probably why this board is dying a death if you can’t praise a player on a different thread to the match thread. Not to worry keep killing the site as I for one don’t want to trawl through 6 pages of drool on the match day thread just because people are not allowed to open there own threads these days.
    Try looking at post match thread

He's a weird fish is Freddie. Sometimes he looks anything bar a footballer. And yesterday he was superb. Not just his goals but his link up play and movement were top drawer. More please Mr L.

He's certainly put himself as a starter on Tuesday night at Charlton after that performance.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Killing the site?
    Dying a death!

What bizarre things to say.
    Can't understand why anyone would say those things

It's as healthy as it's ever been, just different posters with different views.
    All good Cam
    agree with the above. People will always complain bout something when other people do all the work.

Freddie played really well and looked up for it . Well done.

Aiden McGeady used to play for SWFC

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Aiden McGeady used to play for SWFC

yeah he did, from Everton i think. He was told to stay away from the club( Sunderland) a couple of seasons ago by the then manager for being a bad influence in the dressing room. When he got his 1st yellow today, PW must had said something either to him or the Ref, and he put thumbs up to PW.......he looked like he didn't want to be part of it today, didn't seem to be bothered. Let their fans/team down today.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    agree with the above. People will always complain bout something when other people do all the work.
    I’ve been on here over 15 years and there’s always been issues, there’s forced to be where opinions are being shared and discussed. About 10 years ago I found the site very cliquey, a group of about a dozen or so posters ruled the roost and used to back each other up if any disagreements happened. I once upset a poster called Scarborough Miller, not intentionally btw and I got set on by multiple posters ha ha. Didn’t bother me but it was Cam who came out and spoke up for me and calmed things down. Top bloke!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast