+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Booarnmuth

Booarnmuth

Watching them at Reading tonight and they look on a completely different level to me. Different gravy altogether this lot. They'll run away wi the title. Obviously they have a squad full of expensive talent but they needed a manager to get the best art o em. Parker seems to have installed a great work ethic and determination in this group. Last season I felt they had the best squad but the wrong attitude and wrong manager.

Now I'm not suggesting for one minute that we are anywhere near the top teams in this division but wouldn't it be nice if we had a manager who could realise the potential of our squad and guide us into mid table instead of Mr Schopp.

I thought that at the start of this season actually Pass, that they/Bornmuff would be better than a Play off team this time. I thought that they would be up for one of the top 2 places, possibly alongside West Brom or Fulham.
    And hey as daft as it sounds, despite their loss in the Play offs, they seem to have got better and better since their 2-3 loss at home to us last season!.

They seem less arrogant than last season , moved a few player's on , got a very good Manager onboard , they certainly look a very good side , it could be a problem if they fail to go up this time? Parachute money running out , Tiny ground 10k fans , it's a gamble they have to win , I think on this season's performances so far they will be top 2,

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Watching them at Reading tonight and they look on a completely different level to me. Different gravy altogether this lot. They'll run away wi the title. Obviously they have a squad full of expensive talent but they needed a manager to get the best art o em. Parker seems to have installed a great work ethic and determination in this group. Last season I felt they had the best squad but the wrong attitude and wrong manager.

Now I'm not suggesting for one minute that we are anywhere near the top teams in this division but wouldn't it be nice if we had a manager who could realise the potential of our squad and guide us into mid table instead of Mr Schopp.
    Correct on both points Pass.