+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley sack their manager

Barnsley sack their manager

I wouldn’t be surprised if they want to speak to IB. I believe they were interested in him before he joined Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if they want to speak to IB. I believe they were interested in him before he joined Notts.
    Not even made the list as of yet, KK.

https://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...ley-job/192718

Don't they have big backing?

If they were interested then I would assume he'd want to go, no pressure this season and gets to play with a big budget potentially for next season.

Hopefully he isn't on their radar though.

I don’t think he’ll be high on the list, if he is at all. He’s made a promising start but we’re not on fire. I do wonder if James Rowe will see the season out at Chesterfield when the new year sill season begins. It’d be great if he left them.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not even made the list as of yet, KK.

https://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...ley-job/192718
    I hope it stays like that.

The reason I posted the suggestion was due to interest in him previously. IB, for me as enhanced is profile.

Chris Wilder looks like a good shout.

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    Don't they have big backing?

If they were interested then I would assume he'd want to go, no pressure this season and gets to play with a big budget potentially for next season.

Hopefully he isn't on their radar though.
    In terms of budget? I have no idea. Definitely hope he isn’t on their radar.

I hope it stays like that.

The reason I posted the suggestion was due to interest in him previously. IB, for me as enhanced is profile.

Chris Wilder looks like a good shout.

Burchy would certainly be a ''left field'' appt, if it were to happen. Let's hope it's Cloughy or Rowe.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I don’t think he’ll be high on the list, if he is at all. He’s made a promising start but we’re not on fire. I do wonder if James Rowe will see the season out at Chesterfield when the new year sill season begins. It’d be great if he left them.
    As per my previous post, I believe IB’s enhanced his profile. I believe Barnsley are quite forward thinking or we’re, so IB would be a decent fit.

I’m with you, I’d be happy to see Rowe move.

Neil Cox also sacked at S****horpe. To be fair they’ve been awful for 18 months/2 years.

Nuno at Spurs gone as well. Hope IB isn’t in their list, he might be tempted.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast