+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup T20 Semi-Final England v New Zealand

World Cup T20 Semi-Final England v New Zealand

A bridge too far or are we confident of progressing ?

Matron annoyed as we went to Manningtree today for our booster jab, only for the Mobile unite being not there as they made a mistake on their Web Page as it should have read Wednesday, so Matron said we'll come back tomorrow which I replied No we cannot as the cricket is on, she proceeded to tell me our life should not be dictated by Sport, I said your's may not be but mine is . . . . . . . . . . . . Not a Happy Matron

alto --she will get over it ---my missus always does, in spite of the fact there used to be three of us who followed our sporting activities which did certainly dictate our lives. Good luck my friend!

Tin hat been despatched overnight DPD mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    she proceeded to tell me our life should not be dictated by Sport, I said your's may not be but mine is . . . . . . . . . . . . Not a Happy Matron
    Has Matron never heard of Bill Shankly Alto, you could always buy her the 'Bumper Book of Shankly Phrases and Sayings' for Christmas, that should put her right. Just be prepared to duck as it comes sailing through the air in your general direction, after she's unwrapped it.

Aye the Bill Shankly book should be a great laugh for Christmas

New Zealand win toss and put us into bat

Billings in for the injured Roy and is presumed that Bairstow will open with Buttler

Matron's just phoned me to say she has been in line for over 2 hours for her 3rd jab on the way back from her back Doctor some 20 miles away, she did ask me to go with her but I said no as we would have to queue up, she claimed she'd have me back for 1pm, seems she was wrong again

After 1st over we are 6 without loss

Buttler 5 (4 ) Bairstow 1 (2 )

Boult bowls the 2nd over and goes for 6 with a streaky 4 off the last ball from Bairstow who could have played on

12 for 0

Southee on for the 3rd and his second

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)