+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 6 Policemen arrest a terminally ill man ,for mooning at a speed camera

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    In the context of the original thread, do I take it you’ve bared your ars* at a speed camera and been arrested?
    Of course I have, it is normal behavior stripes, at least it appears to be for so by many.

You aren’t the cavalry are you.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I think that should read “jog on”...?

Unless this is a local term based on the islands popularity towards cows?
    Surprise ,surprise, here come the cavalry in the shape of ………………….. pity you were not so quick to answer one simple question I put to you after your numerous posts on a subject which in your opinion was dirge.

Jug or jog. Thanks for the English lesson Mick. And in keeping with the thread title, I am glad to see spelling police are at least on the ball and working the night shift.

I will switch off the predict a text on my iPad.
    Last edited by Baggiemadguern; 13-11-2021 at 08:32 AM.

Sorry to resurrect this old chestnut but .....

I see in todays news that someone has painted a mural in a Kidderminster suburb about this very grave situation.

It shows that famous image of Bart Simpson mooning with police in riot gear beating him with batons.

Several press reports including SKY & BBC suggest it's Banksy and if you see it it most definitely could be as it's clearly been done by a very accomplished artist.

I'm just asking for a friend but I wondered if we've any one on here who might like to volunteer to clean this filth up?

I see in todays news that someone has painted a mural in a Kidderminster suburb about this very grave situation.

It shows that famous image of Bart Simpson mooning with police in riot gear beating him with batons.

Several press reports including SKY & BBC suggest it's Banksy and if you see it it most definitely could be as it's clearly been done by a very accomplished artist.

I'm just asking for a friend but I wondered if we've any one on here who might like to volunteer to clean this filth up?
    Nope, been for a look at it today as only a 5 minute walk away for me

Good evening Stripes and hope you are well! What a chestnut this is too!

Apparently he was a victim of his own stupidity as mentioned on the thread even though the poor chap has a terminal diagnosis. On the other hand though the same poster rants about it being humanity at its best that war torn illegals can not enter the country freely - does one let in the whole of Iraq, Syria, Somalia and every other war torn country?

Seems very rich to me that celebrities like big lugs Linekar and those in farming isles like Guernsey have a soft spot for these illegals but hey they know they won’t end up on their doorsteps!

**** the poor poor terminally ill chap though who is the victim of his own stupidity even though he will be 6 feet under soon! Really makes sense!

Funny old world! If you don’t like the Banksy Stripes then jug on 😂😂😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

Apparently he was a victim of his own stupidity as mentioned on the thread even though the poor chap has a terminal diagnosis. On the other hand though the same poster rants about it being humanity at its best that war torn illegals can not enter the country freely - does one let in the whole of Iraq, Syria, Somalia and every other war torn country?

Seems very rich to me that celebrities like big lugs Linekar and those in farming isles like Guernsey have a soft spot for these illegals but hey they know they won’t end up on their doorsteps!

**** the poor poor terminally ill chap though who is the victim of his own stupidity even though he will be 6 feet under soon! Really makes sense!

Funny old world! If you don’t like the Banksy Stripes then jug on ��������
    Al, the second sentence of this post shows your lack of knowledge of the Channel Islands. The Channel Islands are now renowned for being financial durastictions rather than farming communities. In this day and age you just need to do a little research prior to making yourself look as silly as that chap who thought mooning at police was a worthwhile thing to put on his bucket list.

You really do amplify why some nations look at the English as being a little silly.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

Funny old world! If you don’t like the Banksy Stripes then jug on 😂😂😭😭
    Al, the second sentence of this post shows your lack of knowledge of the Channel Islands. The Channel Islands are now renowned for being financial durastictions rather than farming communities. In this day and age you just need to do a little research prior to making yourself look as silly as that chap who thought mooning at police was a worthwhile thing to put on his bucket list.

One other thing, your best mate and side kick MD says Jersey people mock Guernsey people. His knowledge is obviously flawed. He posted months ago that when he was in Guernsey a local taxi driver was taking the mick out of Jersey. He reasoned that was because Guernsey was envious of Jersey and Jersey people had no such issues with Guernsey. in his last post above Jersey people take the mick out of Guernsey people because the later are inferior. It is funny how some posters on here, you and Mickd in particular, can alter what they say to fit their agenda.

If he had done research the islands generally work well together and do have a little banter. On the sports field there is much rivalry, otherwise that is it. Like you, he fails to do the simplest of research and makes statement based on being ill informed.

You both really do amplify why some nations look at the English as being a little silly.

For the record, I have a parent from both islands but they chose Guernsey to live as it is superior and more pleasant in many ways. As one holiday critic one said, Guernsey and Jersey are very different, if you like Devon and Cornwall holiday in Guernsey, if you like Blackpool choose Jersey. Speaks volumes me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post

You really do amplify why some nations look at the English as being a little silly.

Well well! Perhaps Guernsey is not world famous for its dairy herd then!!

The only one who looks silly is you mate by berating a dying terminally ill man for being a victim of his own stupidity then in another breathe slate those who oppose illegals entering as humanity at its best!

I totally agree with legal immigration as it brings skills to the country that are much needed and also agree with those Afghans who arrived who helped our services.

Like many on the mainland I oppose illegals entering as it’s illegal and where do we stop! You don’t care because you live on a sleepy little isle whose population is less than one town like West Bromwich! I would suggest the local folk in Guernsey would be a tad upset if dinghy after dinghy of illegals were entering your shores! You remind me of Lineker who is a hypocrite in his little mansion away from it all!

Now back to the terminally ill guy who you say was a victim of his own stupidity. Rather a bit insensitive and quite obvious you have had no experience or emotional involvement into the mindset of some poor sod who is terminal!
    Last edited by baggieal; 14-11-2021 at 07:15 PM.

Things must’ve changed in Guernsey since my last visit, not exactly a hub for the world's finances from memory.

Jersey is of course a major financial centre.

Guernsey was excellent for milk and a decent yogurt though.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)