+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training at St.James' Park

Training at St.James' Park

Just seen on Instagram all the lads have been in training at the ground this morning. I just love to see it and it makes me so excited for next week's game against Brentford. I honestly have the feeling we will take them apart.
    Bruce on the other hand would of seen this as a perfect opportunity for himself and the lads to jet off abroad and have a well earned rest lol.

Could imagine Shelvey walking in with his golf bag, Only to be told "Bruce's golf time is gone"

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Could imagine Shelvey walking in with his golf bag, Only to be told "Bruce's golf time is gone"
    Followed by Howe snapping everyone of his clubs over his knee Infront of him haha.

Did i read that Eddie organized a team bonding meal during the week? If Bruce was in charge he'd have the whole squad queuing up outside Greggs

Here's a picture of Eddie pointing towards the goal and telling Super Joe to put the ball into it:

Name:  Super Joe.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  81.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    Here's a picture of Eddie pointing towards the goal and telling Super Joe to put the ball into it:

Name:  Super Joe.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  81.2 KB
    The goal?

I was hoping it was the door.

I'm worried Eddie will give him a clean slate and start him against Brentford

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    I'm worried Eddie will give him a clean slate and start him against Brentford
    He seems to think, like Shearer, that Jo has potential but has been used in the wrong position and not played to his strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    He seems to think, like Shearer, that Jo has potential but has been used in the wrong position and not played to his strengths.
    What's his position? He's played as a striker and winger but i've never thought he was Premier League standard. Perhaps Eddie Howe can boost his confidence somehow but that's more in hope than expectation

Stick him in goal,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)