+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bumble in the deep brown stuff...

I haven't been following this case very closely, so I'm just wondering, has compo been mentioned yet ? If not yet, it soon will be, mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I haven't been following this case very closely, so I'm just wondering, has compo been mentioned yet ? If not yet, it soon will be, mark my words.
    I know it's in Yawkshire Sinkov,but it's not the last of the summer wine. Lol

Bumble tells it the way that it is and is dragged into something that is totally different --- unless you have an agenda!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Bumble tells it the way that it is and is dragged into something that is totally different --- unless you have an agenda!
    I noticed he has been forced into a grovelling apology because of telling the truth.
    I used to work in Bolton and it was common knowledge that all the asian taxi drivers used red diesel but you could not say it.People should say it as it is otherwise the other side will use the racist card at every opportunity which in itself creates division which is the aim of the agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Of course there is an agenda. The gnashing of teeth in some quarters when cricket failed to toe the line and get on its knees was audible! They were going to make people pay for that.

Got to laugh,this cricketer accusing every man and his dog of racism has been found out tweeting anti semitic schite in 2011..of course he's apologised and said he was only 19 at the time .

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I must have missed it, Rafiq has already trousered the readies. How many more Pakistani cricketers are not feeling 'two grand' about the banter ? Rather a lot I would imagine.

"Azeem Rafiq receives six-figure payout in settlement with Yorkshire"

"Yorkshire have responded to the biggest crisis in the club’s history by agreeing to pay Azeem Rafiq a six-figure sum in compensation for racial discrimination and harassment — and without insisting their former player signs a gagging order. Rafiq has welcomed the announcement by the club’s new chairman Lord Patel, who also promised “urgent and seismic” change at Yorkshire and to address the possibility of institutional racism at the county."

Follow the money eh.

You can't even call your dog Kevin now without a racial uproar ensuing.

This is getting even dafter, we all know most Muslims hate Jews...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/59338118

We now have Australian skipper, Tim Paine, resigning because of historical ***tist tweets to a female colleague in 2017.
    With all the control and coercion going on at the moment we will soon have to get permission to breathe!
    The World is an asylum!

This McCarthyite witch hunt infecting football and cricket driven by the media circus will only cease when fans say enough. I do not think players now dare even raise their heads above the parapet. As many posters have stated on these pages, things far from improving are descending into the inferno and heavens knows who will be burnt before it all stops.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)