+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Illegals and Failed Asylum Seekers

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    So you’re happy to make capital out of the 4 years of bullying I suffered then?

Top man! ����

Ah yes, you always turn things around to suit your agenda Mick and to belittle a poster and make you the victim. It is a pattern you have portray time and time again.

I had an opinion on a thread and you ridiculed the place I live due to my comments and let’s be fair, it is not for the first time is it. You turned the situation of what islanders think of each other to suit your agenda and put down people of my island when your knowledge of these islands clearly lacked. I asked you to clarify which island resident, said what about what as you were clearly confused as it differed form a post of the same situation you posted months earlier. I believe you did not answer because you know you had made a fool of yourself.

You pick up on a spelling error I made to belittle my comments on that thread as you disagreed with my comments. That thread, not started by me, has been the most viewed and commented on on WBA Mad for a very long time but because you were not the main contributor you decided that it should be removed. Can you see a pattern developing here?

There was a music threat recently whereby you commented that if any one preferred Rod Stewart’s version of ‘The First Cut is the Deepest’ over P P Arnold version then they were an idiot. So you seem to be of the opinion that if one disagrees with you then it is them who incorrect.

You turn most threads around to be about you.

I have absolutely no idea why you have chosen me to have a pop at me on here. Because of the way you and one, maybe two others who have joined in with you and have dealt with me on this forum I consider that you have the trait that fits in well with the bullies you had the unfortunate misfortune to have to deal with at your school hence my comment, which I see you turn around to make you the victim again.

Let’s rewind a little Mick, what made you post the below comment?

Excellent idea about isolating them on an island Regis.

Guernsey.
    You also posted the other day:

Your opinion of me means less than zero but thanks all the same.
    So if you care so little of my opinion of you why would you remark as above.

I have verbally supported you when you left the forum a few years back and again sent you best wishes when you were ill recently. I cannot recall a single time I may have offended you in any way to make you feel that I have to be the subject of your undesirable comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    Ah yes, you always turn things around to suit your agenda Mick and to belittle a poster and make you the victim. It is a pattern you have portray time and time again.

I had an opinion on a thread and you ridiculed the place I live due to my comments and let’s be fair, it is not for the first time is it. You turned the situation of what islanders think of each other to suit your agenda and put down people of my island when your knowledge of these islands clearly lacked. I asked you to clarify which island resident, said what about what as you were clearly confused as it differed form a post of the same situation you posted months earlier. I believe you did not answer because you know you had made a fool of yourself.

You pick up on a spelling error I made to belittle my comments on that thread as you disagreed with my comments. That thread, not started by me, has been the most viewed and commented on on WBA Mad for a very long time but because you were not the main contributor you decided that it should be removed. Can you see a pattern developing here?

There was a music threat recently whereby you commented that if any one preferred Rod Stewart’s version of ‘The First Cut is the Deepest’ over P P Arnold version then they were an idiot. So you seem to be of the opinion that if one disagrees with you then it is them who incorrect.

You turn most threads around to be about you.

I have absolutely no idea why you have chosen me to have a pop at me on here. Because of the way you and one, maybe two others who have joined in with you and have dealt with me on this forum I consider that you have the trait that fits in well with the bullies you had the unfortunate misfortune to have to deal with at your school hence my comment, which I see you turn around to make you the victim again.

Let’s rewind a little Mick, what made you post the below comment?

You also posted the other day:

So if you care so little of my opinion of you why would you remark as above.

I have verbally supported you when you left the forum a few years back and again sent you best wishes when you were ill recently. I cannot recall a single time I may have offended you in any way to make you feel that I have to be the subject of your undesirable comments.
    I’ve absolutely no bad feelings towards you at all but it’s clear that despite “best wishes” you have a long term dislike of me.

The only thing we’ve ever clashed over is this thread, you’ve had a very thin skin about anything remotely negative in comment about the police.

You’re obviously involved in some way with the police as you yourself admitted and it’s made you hyper sensitive.

I will happily leave this thread alone if you do.

Let harmony once again sweep down and cosset us like hugging embrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Have you ever read Mein Kampf by any chance? I have...... along with a whole host of other books. It's author always returns to one narrative. The Jews.

With you it's the uneducated gammon plebs of the world. My only surprise is that you haven't linked Brexit to slavery and colonialism......yet.

Still, the day is young 😊 .
    I think I'll wait until Mein Kampf is serialised in The Daily Mail

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    I think I'll wait until Mein Kampf is serialised in The Daily Mail
    Your subscription is up to date I trust........

Have you ever read Mein Kampf by any chance? I have...... along with a whole host of other books. It's author always returns to one narrative. The Jews.

With you it's the uneducated gammon plebs of the world. My only surprise is that you haven't linked Brexit to slavery and colonialism......yet.

Still, the day is young 😊 .
    Not sure I understand the faux outrage...

Its a pretty fair comment to say that people who voted for Brexit were swayed by believing press articles. No?

Granted, I did make a grammar error and yet to read Mein Kampf, first time my spellbinding view has been compared with it though!

Your subscription is up to date I trust........
    Absolutely 68! I like to think of The Daily Mail as one of the few bastions of truth and impartiality out there.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    Absolutely 68! I like to think of The Daily Mail as one of the few bastions of truth and impartiality out there.
    Compared to some outlets it probably is! Worrying, very worrying!

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Not sure I understand the faux outrage...

Its a pretty fair comment to say that people who voted for Brexit were swayed by believing press articles. No?

Granted, I did make a grammar error and yet to read Mein Kampf, first time my spellbinding view has been compared with it though!
    No outrage faux or otherwise hence the smiley. Feel free to imagine that's a fib and I'm actually seething really if you prefer though.

Just making a comparative observation. Hitler was very repetitive and so are you. Being repetitive isn't necessarily a bad thing but default positions restrict lateral thought and flexibility.

It's just very predictable..... and as such not remotely spellbinding as all things return to common denomination.

Anyway, I hope you have a lovely evening and weekend. I'm off to read the Sun and the Daily Express for inspiration and enlightenment.

Tara a bit 😊 (note the smiley thing).

No outrage faux or otherwise hence the smiley. Feel free to imagine that's a fib and I'm actually seething really if you prefer though.

Just making a comparative observation. Hitler was very repetitive and so are you. Being repetitive isn't necessarily a bad thing but default positions restrict lateral thought and flexibility.

It's just very predictable..... and as such not remotely spellbinding as all things return to common denomination.

Anyway, I hope you have a lovely evening and weekend. I'm off to read the Sun and the Daily Express for inspiration and enlightenment.

Tara a bit �� (note the smiley thing).
    I saw what you wrote there! I saw what you wrote there! Did anyone tell you that Hitler was very repetitive? I don’t think that he was repetitive for good reason…….

No paragraphs required.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)