+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 162 of 182 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1818

Thread: The funsters

Broke into an off licence ?

Quote Originally Posted by Craigbrew View Post
    The funters must be the worst name ever your rivals is calling the funsters , they call us DAB, they dont miss us and we call them them funsters, if was a D and the best you can come up with that, i would be p1ssing myself..funsters what does it mean .. blerther lot sh1t sounds like , do you lot honestly think we dont blether lot sh1t... i been fan since 76 , i fk hate that name, i have seen the good bad ugly , and funster name is repulsive.. every rivel thinks other blether lot sh1t... i will wait for the abuse with open arms, cause its coming, funsters holy holy fk .
    You, yes, you - put down your drink, raise your hands and step away from the keyboard…………………….

The funters must be the worst name ever your rivals is calling the funsters , they call us DAB, they dont miss us and we call them them funsters, if was a D and the best you can come up with that, i would be p1ssing myself..funsters what does it mean .. blerther lot sh1t sounds like , do you lot honestly think we dont blether lot sh1t... i been fan since 76 , i fk hate that name, i have seen the good bad ugly , and funster name is repulsive.. every rivel thinks other blether lot sh1t... i will wait for the abuse with open arms, cause its coming, funsters holy holy fk .
    You don't know why they are called the fun? Ok.

It's a "rip the p1sh" nickname, rather than an aggresive nickname. No bigotry, no racism, no hate.....just a name that tries to get under their skin. It is one of the things that makes our rivarly different....we don't want to murder each other, we just want to bam each other up in the boozer!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    It's a "rip the p1sh" nickname, rather than an aggresive nickname. No bigotry, no racism, no hate.....just a name that tries to get under their skin. It is one of the things that makes our rivarly different....we don't want to murder each other, we just want to bam each other up in the boozer!
    This is absolutely spot on , I really really don’t like your team in any way , but I wish United fans absolutely no harm some of my in laws are United fans , and really does show the difference between us and the ugly sisters , the hatred between them is vile , saying all that I still hope you get beat every single game unless it benefits the Dees in some way

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    This is absolutely spot on , I really really don’t like your team in any way , but I wish United fans absolutely no harm some of my in laws are United fans , and really does show the difference between us and the ugly sisters , the hatred between them is vile , saying all that I still hope you get beat every single game unless it benefits the Dees in some way
    United might beat Queens and get Dundee in the next round. That would be a good yardstick for both teams. Dundee would obviously be fans but at least it's a Derby.

Favs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscean View Post
    United might beat Queens and get Dundee in the next round. That would be a good yardstick for both teams. Dundee would obviously be fans but at least it's a Derby.
    Hoping for exactly that!!!

Celtic v Dundee , it's a bricker (yet again)

Mums

The funters must be the worst name ever your rivals is calling the funsters , they call us DAB,
    Name:  DAB.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  5.8 KB
    Yet they could only name us after a radio????

Page 162 of 182 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)