+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 156 of 183 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1825

Thread: The funsters

Look, you’re all making this far too over complicated, so let’s just keep it simple -

BIG

wee

Okay?

According to the local paper "as many as 6000" United fans were expected at Hampden in 1974. Several dogs invaded the pitch at that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscean View Post
    According to the local paper "as many as 6000" United fans were expected at Hampden in 1974. Several dogs invaded the pitch at that game.
    That was just the bottles thrown between both sets of fans. Add in in the cans and it was nearer 10000

Quote Originally Posted by dodetap View Post
    That was just the bottles thrown between both sets of fans. Add in in the cans and it was nearer 10000
    Celtic fans fighting amongst themselves in the Celtic end according to the report. You see the dogs on the pitch on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscean View Post
    Celtic fans fighting amongst themselves in the Celtic end according to the report. You see the dogs on the pitch on YouTube.
    I was there, standing close to the fence separating the fans. Around about half time I think it was, some United fans started singing the Sash. It didn't go well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    I was there, standing close to the fence separating the fans. Around about half time I think it was, some United fans started singing the Sash. It didn't go well.
    Yeah, United fans in a section of the Rangers end. Over 70,000 at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Only 3000 . For "one of their own" Who's career highlight is beating United, a true blue??? That can't be correct can it???
    How many were at the game for Sean Dillon a silver kisser as Shedka would put him , I think it was slightly less but never the less still less than Cammys has last night

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    How many were at the game for Sean Dillon a silver kisser as Shedka would put him , I think it was slightly less but never the less still less than Cammys has last night
    ‘I think it was slightly less’.

So basically you don’t know………….

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    Dillon wasn't "one of our own" And the highlight of his career was NOT beating Dundee fC , that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    ‘I think it was slightly less’.

So basically you don’t know………….
    Dillon had 3,234 Cammy had 3,323 not much in it , but for a silver kisser poor show , also Cammy game was the same night as a scotland game on tv

Page 156 of 183 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)