+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I’m a Celebrity

I’m a Celebrity

Who watches this f uckin ****? Two overpaid stars in Ant ( the drunkard ) and Dec ensure the budget for the celebs is peanuts so the bottom of the barrel gets selected. Who the
    f uck are most of them? Never heard of them!

Same old same old - cockroaches and rats galore!

There’s enough cockroaches and vermin at West Brom for f uck sack with the owners and board!

So rainbow f uckin laces at West Brom on Friday or watching I’m a Celebrity s hite!
    Neither for me as would rather have a pair of headphones on sipping a glass of red!

Watching complete s hite at Huddersfield and then this s hite on TV! The world’s gone mad!

PS - then you have a couple of gays dancing together on Strictly! I feel like putting my size 12 shoes through the tele!
    Last edited by baggieal; 22-11-2021 at 09:47 PM.

I agree, ‘I’m a celebrity….’ is moronic, unbelievable rubbish and as for Ant and Dec, we’ll they’re well suited to it, a pair of morons.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Who watches this f uckin ****?.....
    You by the looks of things, I don't though.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    You by the looks of things, I don't though.

Not me mate as wife had it on and to her annoyance I turned it over! Absolute w ank!

If we're honest, the majority of terrestrial television is utter rubbish. It's difficult to find a programme worth watching. We find ourselves watching reruns of Morse, Lewis, Endeavour etc. I think that it's daylight robbery that we have to pay for a BBC license as well. Left wing bias is endemic at the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    If we're honest, the majority of terrestrial television is utter rubbish. It's difficult to find a programme worth watching. We find ourselves watching reruns of Morse, Lewis, Endeavour etc. I think that it's daylight robbery that we have to pay for a BBC license as well. Left wing bias is endemic at the company.
    If these type of thing floats your boat, try Impossible engineering and abandoned engineering on the Yesterday channel (which also has a lot of railway programmes too).

All interesting, and thankfully all more factually more accurate than the Larkins.

I was watching Minder on ITV4 yesterday.

The storylines, casting and quality of acting is streets ahead in these programmes from 40 years ago.

George Cole as Arthur Daley is a masterclass in acting, without doubt my favourite all time TV character.......every line delivered is a delight.

It’s quite an eye opener just to see how “normal” things were back in those days, absolutely no “virtue signalling” and people just getting on with life.

I’m so glad I lived in that era.

I avoid any programme that has 'Celebrity' in the title. Never watched any Ant and Dec.

I'm watching Minder as I type. Comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Not me mate as wife had it on and to her annoyance I turned it over! Absolute w ank!
    Likely story. Bet you were sat there with your feet up in front of the fire with your slippers on, a box of chocolates and a bottle of red on the go embracing your inner 'she' 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    I avoid any programme that has 'Celebrity' in the title. Never watched any Ant and Dec.

I'm watching Minder as I type. Comedy gold.

I love the little side jokes in Minder.

Yesterday’s episode featured a bloke with the nickname “Self Inficted”.

When Arthur was asked how the guy had ended up with that name he explained that the large scar on his cheek was an attempt to make himself look hard and the bloke had slashed his own face with a knife, hence “Self Inflicted”......🤣🤣

I’ve always loved a good nickname, it won’t surprise anyone to hear that my fellow sales team at Dunlop Sports in the 90’s labelled me as “The Angry Young Man”.......my habit of ranting back at the bosses filled them with pleasure and fear at the same time!

Best nickname I’ve heard was at my dad’s office, they had a bloke with the surname “Bodily”........known to everyone as “Grievous”...🤣🤣🤣

A lad in my brothers year at school used to wee his pants and he had the unfortunate nickname of “Wet Patch”.....🤣🤣

Some of my mates call me “Frank” due to a passing resemblance to Frank Skinner.

Anyone on here got a nickname people know them by?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)