+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Event build up thread: Russia v Ukraine

Which was a f’uckin disgrace.
    Bloody catholic referees.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    What a moaning b@stard Putin is. Complaining about everything from 1918 onwards with Stalin, Lenin Gorbachev and Clinton amongst others all getting it in the neck. About the only thing he didn't complain about was sevco not getting a penalty yesterday
    Did he mention Uwe Seeler’s dangerously high challenge on Lev Yashin in the 1966 World Cup semi-final, when the capitalist running dog blackshirt ignored comrades’ pleas to caution the Teutonic barbarian?

In a funny way I am glad to see the whole 'weapons of mass destruction in Iraq' thing is still coming back to haunt the government. We must never forget those lies.

I wonder what sanctions are going to be introduced. Funny how money laundering in London is fine until an Eastern European country is invaded. Lock the oligarchs out their Kensington homes, That'll teach Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Did he mention Uwe Seeler’s dangerously high challenge on Lev Yashin in the 1966 World Cup semi-final, when the capitalist running dog blackshirt ignored comrades’ pleas to caution the Teutonic barbarian?
    No he didn't but he did find time to complain about the Romanian referee and his failure to send off Alan Hansen for wiping out God in the 1982 World Cup against the Soviet Union. He was particularly critical of Brezhnev's failure to relocate the referee afterwards to a gulag in a remote corner of Siberia

Boris says " look at these sanctions"

Putin says "ooooooooh I'm fwitened"

Private schoolboy, senile Joe and career politicians v a former KGB man who’d have thought the KGB man would win. I’m surprised Vlad wastes his time even meeting these buffoons.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Boris says " look at these sanctions"

Putin says "ooooooooh I'm fwitened"
    …and “shut that gas valve by a quarter, comrade, and stock up our eBayski shop with toories and Stalingrad winter socks”

Wee Nippy Krankie should phone up Putin & offer to open up a western front. A few Russian tank divisions at Gretna Village Outlets might send Westminster a message

I’ll believe the English view on borders when they give us Berwick back.

Nothing could be more obvious than that.
    Won by force, kept by power.

Evil b’astards

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I’ll believe the English view on borders when they give us Berwick back.

Nothing could be more obvious than that.
    Won by force, kept by power.

Evil b’astards
    Meanwhile over to RT and Russia's useful idiot Alec Salmond churns out the propaganda, if Scotland ever got independence Russia would be strait in there as the Scots would have no defence.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast