+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T finally did it.

Congratulations pocket!

Please ignore my previous post 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 cheers frog.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Thank you pal much appreciated hope you are keeping well?
    I’m good in the main pal. Decided to take a career change very recently. At 50 now constantly having work on my mind, even when at home just made my work life balance too weighted towards work. My younger Missis has just got a good promotion so I’ve been able to make a move. Not going to lie it’s a strange feeling but in the long run I think we’ve made the right decision.

Hope everything is good with you pal.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    I’m good in the main pal. Decided to take a career change very recently. At 50 now constantly having work on my mind, even when at home just made my work life balance too weighted towards work. My younger Missis has just got a good promotion so I’ve been able to make a move. Not going to lie it’s a strange feeling but in the long run I think we’ve made the right decision.

Hope everything is good with you pal.
    Yeah I’m good pal.
    I know what you mean about work.
    I think you already know you’ve made correct decision. It’s important to enjoy life while you can. Really nice to hear from you mate. Hope you and your missis and loved ones have a lovely and restful Christmas. Speak soon 👍🏻

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123