+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

Chelsea - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread***

TEAM NEWS

Chelsea are without Mateo Kovacic, who tested positive for Covid-19 this week.

Jorginho will play despite back pain and Ruben Loftus-Cheek is available but fellow midfielder N'Golo Kante and defender Trevoh Chalobah are sidelined by injuries.

Leeds United pair Kalvin Phillips and Liam Cooper are definite absentees because of hamstring injuries.

Patrick Bamford is expected to miss out with a similar problem, while Rodrigo is a doubt due to pain in his heel.

Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea need to get back to basicsLeeds United midfielder Kalvin Phillips faces lengthy spell out injured

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

Leeds have won one just one of the past 10 meetings in all competitions.They have lost four consecutive Premier League away fixtures against Chelsea.

Chelsea

Chelsea could draw three Premier League home matches in a row for the first time since 2016.

They are in danger of losing consecutive league fixtures for the first time under Thomas Tuchel.Defeat would ensure Chelsea lose five home league games in a calendar year for the first time since 1995.

The Blues have had 16 different goalscorers in the Premier League this season - one more than Leeds' total goal tally of 15.

Mason Mount has been directly involved in Chelsea's last four Premier League goals, scoring two and providing two assists.

Leeds United

Leeds have only lost once in seven Premier League matches.

However, they have suffered nine defeats in their past 10 Premier League fixtures in London.Raphinha has been directly involved in seven of Leeds' 15 league goals this season, scoring six and setting up one.

Since the beginning of last season, Leeds have lost nine of their 12 Premier League games (75%) without Kalvin Phillips, compared to just 11 defeats in 41 (27%) when he plays.

3 - 0 to them.

MOT.

Think I might be busy washing my hair tomorrow even tho im bold.

Then again I suppose I could always get pissed and suffer with the rest of ya

To drink or not to drink..that isn't even a question that needs an answer!

I too am beautifully bald and I too will be half lit.

Rev, myself and Leeds United are getting hammered tomorrow.....

Fecking bare head's and neg heads both then

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Fecking bare head's and neg heads both then
    Why thank you Peter Positive. Have a wee check back through your last 10 contributions on this forum ya clampit.

Billy's got a selective memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Billy's got a selective memory.
    Billy's a cockwomble. Don't be like Billy.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Why thank you Peter Positive. Have a wee check back through your last 10 contributions on this forum ya clampit.
    I suspect that (like me) his contribution on this rather narrow subject matter is focussed on follicle capability as opposed to footballing prowess.

scared to watch this one.

Chelsea have also got a few players missing today so maybe they will only rip us one arse cheek.....

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)