+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Southend United 11.12.21 [NL]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Match Thread vs. Southend United 11.12.21 [NL]

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1710
Size:  16.4 KB

Match Day is here at last! After a long break will Notts be rested and raring to go against troubled seafood-nicknamed Sarfend?

In what many consider a fixture in which Notts should put their opponents to the sword, Ian Burchnall has a new option available in the shape of Forest loanee Jayden Richardson. Will we see him start today? What will IB do with Conor Parsons? Will there be sufficient Balti Pies in the Kop? These questions and more will have been answered by tea time.

Those seeking online commentary can listen to BBC Radio Nottingham's Charlie and Stall via the BBC Sport National League pages or, for an alternative soundtrack, Nottingham Hospitals Radio's website.

Team news at 2.00pm (can someone please post the teamsheet as I will be unavailable before kick off?).

COYP!

Warning up for the game in the micro pub at the station. Great boozer if you like real ale and no crowds. Train journey from Cambridge more challenging than usual and fun on the last leg from Grantham with a train full of Southend fans. Think we’ll win this and have great hopes for popping my YAP cherry.

Would usually be listening to Charlie and Stall but instead I'm on an unofficial scouting mission for the club at Kingfield Stadium.

Will be keeping a close eye on both teams for IB and hoping for an unlikely home win or even draw. Naturally will be checking out the Notts score far too regularly during the game.

COYP

Quote Originally Posted by CamPie View Post
    Warning up for the game in the micro pub at the station. Great boozer if you like real ale and no crowds. Train journey from Cambridge more challenging than usual and fun on the last leg from Grantham with a train full of Southend fans. Think we’ll win this and have great hopes for popping my YAP cherry.
    It is a nice little boozer

Parked up with radio red on….is our match still on?….nothing on Notts after over 20 minutes gone!! 😫

Imagine being a Mansfield fan listening to radio Red..! They get little more than a crumb of airtime.!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Imagine being a Mansfield fan listening to radio Red..! They get little more than a crumb of airtime.!
    Mansfield has its own commercial station but no idea if they cover their football team, if not you'd understand if there was outrage at the lack of coverage on their local BBC station, but I'm not aware of any, maybe they just accept it as it's always been that way since the 1989s at least.

Get in! Really happy for Cal, maybe the floodgates have burst?

You you F-in believe it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    You you F-in believe it!!!!!
    Yes I can.

At least it was early in the game

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast