+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Parking at the Abbey

Don't take any notice of Kel,he sometimes gets a little grumpy with fans of clubs that are outside of Lancashire,tbf he's not that keen on them if they live in Lancashire but are outside of Rochdale,he's very fair like that

Getting back to the game, surely you have a centre half that will call Ironside a few names, pull his hair, and suggest hes a sissy? Take some nivea skin lotion on the pitch, show it to the Habbin, then point at Ironside. Make a gesture like he blow drying his hair.

Then, in the heat of battle, suggest his mother gave birth to Chapeltown. Am i going to far?

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Thats very generous of you to say so
    Oooh, look who it is. Remember that time you trolled the Rochdale forum and then spat your dummy when your website got some back?

Fanny.

“I have your ip addresses”
    Last edited by kel_; 13-12-2021 at 12:16 PM.

Who is it Kel,a Bury fan or is it maybe that stalker that you say that you have?

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Who is it Kel,a Bury fan or is it maybe that stalker that you say that you have?
    Rotherham fan, chalks. Used to come on our board giving it the big one but had a meltdown when we all started to give him some back by going on his website and using the contact form if I remember correctly. Started spouting about having all our ip addresses and going to the authorities with them. The massive fanny.

Saw your comments earlier Kel, so went over to their board for a shufti. He was spouting s­hite over there so I’m putting him straight, purely from experience. Why are there so many c­unts aboot?

He’s always been one. Thinks he’s EDGY and HILARIOUS but everyone else just points and laughs at him. Grade A bellend.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Hiya U's,

Millers fan here. Coming up from London with kid daughter next Saturday and trying to look up where to park. Any tips would be much appreciated

Ps. Any chance of taking Hoolahan back with us? Top player based on his performance at our gaff a few weeks ago.
    Hi raging,
    Hope you're well.
    Do you want the good news, the bad news or the very good news first.

Good news is.....last time I saw us play at the the Abbey Stadium we scored first...
    Bad news is we lost 6-1. Lol...
    Very good news is....we got promoted that particular season....

No doubt the ground and surrounding area will have changed dramatically over the years.
    Should be a good open game, may the best team on the day win.

Enjoy the day out with your daughter pup, I know you don't get to many games.

Ps...will you need a COVID Passport to get back into deepest inner London LOL...
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 14-12-2021 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Hi raging,
    Hope you're well.
    Do you want the good news, the bad news or the very good news first.

Good news is.....last time I saw us play at the the Abbey Stadium we scored first...
    Bad news is we lost 6-1. Lol...
    Very good news is....we got promoted that particular season....

No doubt the ground and surrounding area will have changed dramatically over the years.
    Should be a good open game, may the best team on the day win.

Enjoy the day out with your daughter pup, I know you don't get to many games.

Ps...will you need a COVID Passport to get back into deepest inner London LOL...
    Hi Frank - I didn't make that game but remember listening to it and the fall out afterwards - "bubble's burst" etc.

Lovely town Cambridge, always enjoy visiting and looking forward to taking littlie for her first away game and seeing old friends for a drink first. You're right, only my 2nd game since well before Covid - I enjoy them when they come around though, result permitting! Should be a good day out but have doubts about the result - going to have to be back on best form.

Ps. I love that this site has an openly hostile moderator! Quite refreshing! Hope CAM and Frog don't get any ideas! Hi Kel

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Saw your comments earlier Kel, so went over to their board for a shufti. He was spouting s*hite over there so I’m putting him straight, purely from experience. Why are there so many c*unts aboot?
    Who was this fan Griff? He def from Millersmad? Most seem ok on there in my experience but you're always going to get the one or two eejuts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)