+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T:- formula one

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Apart from Hamilton being an Hypocrit , I can't think of anything
    The man who preaches to us what we should and shouldn't do then clears off to a tax haven to avoid paying his taxes here.
    Great driver but he should stick to that.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Regarding the football reference I think it was more like a team winning 3-0 with 5 minutes to go and the match is held up for a serious injury or pitch invasion and when restarted the ref says it will be decided on penalties. The decision was that ridiculous.
    Yes but only after the winning goalkeeper had to be replaced by an outfield player due to the injury.

HAM was leading and MAX was 6th(?) based on what the drivers had done and what the team strategists had decided. HAM was way in front - the team and the driver had outperformed the competition - until Masi stepped in.

As HAM says "Manipulated", and that's putting it politely.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    The man who preaches to us what we should and shouldn't do then clears off to a tax haven to avoid paying his taxes here.
    Great driver but he should stick to that.
    1) He's still amongst the top tax payers in the UK
    2) Most (nearly all) of his earnings are earned from outside of the UK. How many UK races per year are there?

He's pushing for disadvantaged (underprivileged) kids to get more opportunities. He might even help them to spell properly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123