+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Omicron Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Edit: as in an unvaccinated anti vaxer.
    A vaccinated anti vaxer would be interesting… 😎😜

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    A vaccinated anti vaxer would be interesting… 😎😜
    One thing's for sure Thomas. A vaccinated anti vaxer would certainly be confused, and very probably angry about something or other. Presumably having been jabbed. Either way there's no way of knowing whether a vaccinated anti vaxer would have survived. I'm going to be getting very confused too if I carry on at this rate 😊 .

One thing's for sure Thomas. A vaccinated anti vaxer would certainly be confused, and very probably angry about something or other. Presumably having been jabbed. Either way there's no way of knowing whether a vaccinated anti vaxer would have survived. I'm going to be getting very confused too if I carry on at this rate 😊 .
    Schizophrenic… ? 😎😉

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Schizophrenic… ? 😎😉
    If so I imagine it would have got all of them 😉 .

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Doesn't bother me at all Phil. We live in a polar opposite type of country than communist China. If someone's trying to protect my health I don't see them as an enemy. They are protecting me. As for freedoms? Stopping at home more with ipads, TV's, iphone's enough food, is hardly a crushing of freedoms. Being in a prison cell with rats and a pile of slop on a plate pushed under the door, that's an abuse of freedom.

Stopping at home is no freedom for me. Nice holidays overseas with hot sunshine - good books and fabulous restaurants - that’s my idea of freedom!

Going to the coast in this country is slightly better than being trapped in your home but if it p isses down then your f ucked so what’s the point unless you love fish and chips and fat families scoffing ice creams and burgers!

No idea whether this is true or not. Just read an online headline claiming the first person to die of the new variant was an anti vaxer in his 70s.
    Oh right......good news then!

Not as confused as an It or they who don’t know where to stick it or be stuck into and want a gender free bog! You can’t make it up!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Oh right......good news then!

How can this be f uckin good news!!!! Good news is the passing of some little c unt of Chinese nationality who was last seen at the West Brom training ground laughing to himself when a striker was mentioned! Pity he could not Lai six foot under😭

19 out of the 46 matches this weekend already called off due to Covid outbreaks at clubs.

Latest data released from EFL confirm only 59% of players doubled jabbed in November. No detail on how many had boosters.

Surely there is no link between the jab and infection!!!! It’s just the press and politicians making it up you know.

How are the EFL and PL going to fit all these matches into an already crammed fixture list especially with the prospect of carnage across the European competitions going forward. They can’t even fit one game in, Rennes v Tottenham.

Apparently 25% of players in the EFL have stated that they have no intention of having the vaccination. What a bunch of idiots, as thick as the proverbial.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)