+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Djokovic and Boris - Do One!

Djokovic and Boris - Do One!

I hope the Australian Government throw that arrogant t wat out of the country as he's clearly lied on his form and was not isolating when positive. No sympathy! Would others get away with this?

As for Boris - he should resign immediately. He's admitted ( finally ) he was at the wine and cheese party whilst many were taking there last gasp of air! W anker! Also he's been a complete disaster as PM what with the handling of Covid, dodgy contracts and 30,000 record number of illegal immigrants entering the UK but still - no action! Would Australia let in 300 illegal immigrants lightly let alone 30,000. No!

Both should do one!!!

I asked my mate in Australia what the general feeling is. He replied today

‘99 % say "Kick the ba5tard out "....The other 1 % are of Serb origin....say no more. Hopefully today will see a final decision . The memsahib is spitting chips that he is still here’

Totally agree. As a Tory voter I think that Boris should resign as he has obviously lied on more than one occasion and not just regarding parties. There must be someone, hopefully, who is both competent and honourable who could replace him although, as I've stated in another post, sadly, they are few and far between. Why does it appear that a prerequisite to being a politician today is that you have to be open to corruption in so many areas. They don't seem to have any shame regarding their wrongdoings. If it were me I would be so embarrassed and ashamed, but not them.

As for Djokovic, he's also lied 'through his back teeth' and should be immediately deported. Error of judgement on his part and a mistake made by his staff? Does he think that the public are that gullible? Disgraceful!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)