+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bradford game off…

Bradford game off…

…due to covid in the Bradford squad.

As I write this the only members of the bottom 6 that will be playing tomorrow are Sc­unthorpe United and Stevenage.

So at the moment it seems likely that the BBCRC 'live' commentary will be Workington v Kidsgrove Athletic. If that succumbs to Delta, Omicron or the weather then there is Glossop v Kendal Town if Glossop have the necessary technical facilities.
    Last edited by _Stefan_Kuntz; 17-12-2021 at 12:28 PM.

The only thing that matters to me is that we are still out of the bottom 2 on points per game. Even if Sc­unthorpe win tomorrow we still will be. I’m not panicking about the season yet, but there’s an awful lot of games that will be called off in the next month or two, so who knows?

Do we want this game re-arranged for as soon as possible (we seem to be possibly at the beginning of good form) or do we want it put well back (more time for Millen to work on the team)? If both sides do business in January then it will be advantage Bradford for it to be played after January. For me the optimum date would be Saturday 8th January. Neither side has a fixture on that date.

Salford City v Stevenage is currently the only League Two match still on which features a bottom six team.

How come there are 24 games today in Leagues 1 and 2 with 14 postponements yet the FA Trophy is being played among non League clubs and out of 31 matches only 3 have been postponed?
    EFL nancy boys* that's what,get yer bloody boots on and get out there you shirkers 😡

*There's no nancy boys at Dale I would like to add,they take things that seriously over there 👍

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)