+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pop ,fart and bang Exhaust.

Pop ,fart and bang Exhaust.

Why would anyone put this crap on on a car and why don't the police clamp down on them.
    If you modify a car you need to declare it.
    I've had V8s and they sound good without the need to keep revving them, a bloke with a corsa with a pop and fart now that's embarrassing. Have noticed they turn round and look at you a the lights, look at me i'm a yampy pr@t that's what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Why would anyone put this crap on on a car and why don't the police clamp down on them.
    If you modify a car you need to declare it.
    I've had V8s and they sound good without the need to keep revving them, a bloke with a corsa with a pop and fart now that's embarrassing. Have noticed they turn round and look at you a the lights, look at me i'm a yampy pr@t that's what I think.
    These boy racers are pretty much the same and fork out lots of money on waste of money filters and stainless steel exhaust systems that make a lot of noise but actually achieve Jack performance increase, but , hey, we were all young and foolish once I guess . Tbh, I once must have gone through my own midlife crisis bit and got an old import Prelude that was old school vtec and -much to my better half's annoyance -I then De-limited it and modified it with exhaust system, carbon filter (mounted to draw in cold air!) and a Dastek unichip so that it was making 200bhp at the wheel. Was it a waste of money and not a practical car? Probably. Was it fun when the vtec cut in? Yep😀 That said, I never had much time for the whole boy racers thing who selfishly played their overloud music all the time and drove like ****s.

It’s so funny seeing the lowlife in their “souped up” s h I t cans revving at traffic light as I pull alongside.

It depends on my mood on any given day these days but I do still occasionally revert to younger days and plant my right foot to the floor as the lights change.

The look on their faces as more than two tons of car leaves them for dead!

A lot of them haven’t yet learned that electric power is instant! 😏🤣

One thing we all need to be aware of with the growth of electric car numbers on our roads.

When it comes to pulling out at islands and more awkward junctions you do need to be more aware, you don’t have as much time to pull out as you used to with more people having electric power at their disposal.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    It’s so funny seeing the lowlife in their “souped up” s h I t cans revving at traffic light as I pull alongside.

It depends on my mood on any given day these days but I do still occasionally revert to younger days and plant my right foot to the floor as the lights change.

A lot of them haven’t yet learned that electric power is instant! 😏🤣

One thing we all need to be aware of with the growth of electric car numbers on our roads.

When it comes to pulling out at islands and more awkward junctions you do need to be more aware, you don’t have as much time to pull out as you used to with more people having electric power at their disposal.
    Yep recently had to do that roundabout at the bottom of the A12 at Redbridge that I haven't done for a while and you don't get much chance for any hesitation there! At the moment we've got an auto Sri estate which is nothing special but I'm always away first at lights although I certainly hear what you are saying about electric cars.

I used to get some of these idiots try the traffic light drag race with me when I was on my motorcycle. I sold my last ‘bike about four or five years ago; it was a 1000cc Yamaha and it would leave almost any car for dead, yet still these fools tried it on!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

A lot of them haven’t yet learned that electric power is instant! ����

I was gobsmacked when a friend took me for a trip round the block in her new electric Mini, she went from 0-60 like a rocket. Wasn't expecting that at all.

You should see me go, when my mobility scooter is fully charged.

Haven’t we all been there tho! I remember putting twin carbs and a straight through exhaust on my Marina Coupe! Must have looked like a right twozzer but at the time o thought it was the bees knees and that girls loved a handbrake skid!

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    You should see me go, when my mobility scooter is fully charged.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    Haven’t we all been there tho! I remember putting twin carbs and a straight through exhaust on my Marina Coupe! Must have looked like a right twozzer but at the time o thought it was the bees knees and that girls loved a handbrake skid!
    I had a Marina for me first car.

The biggest pile of sh I t e on the planet.

A truly horrible car!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)