+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frieser

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I don't believe that for one second Nudger, because I reckon they are just planning a bargain basement car boot sale.
    Come and sign our players etc, two for the price of one etc, we need to make up for lost revenue etc. Allegedly!!.
    Ye but, ye but.
    We ant sold Frieser - he’s been let go - given away.
    So I think they’ve let him go to provide wage space for another player.
    IMO - same thing needs to happen with Obbi.
    And the CEO / Conway needs to be ringing around to see if a buyer can be found for Victor and Woodrow.
    I can’t see Miller playing again for us either.
    Unless of course he has made significant improvement.

If I were Paul Conway I’d be hitting the big red panic button and bringing in 2 experienced strikers and a midfielder ON LOAN until the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    then a quick spurt and its all over……….
    Sounds like my lovelife when I was younger!

Ive said the same Nudger, I hope they can see what we need and will hopefully make some sensible signings this time in the 'window'.
    And this of course means a few experienced players who know the score and who might be just what we're missing.
    This won't happen though will it, because if they insist on kids only who have a sell on value, then we will never ever progress under them. Simply surviving but going backwards like this absolutely sucks, but they don't seem to care, and I wish they would prove that theory wrong!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ive said the same Nudger, I hope they can see what we need and will hopefully make some sensible signings this time in the 'window'.
    And this of course means a few experienced players who know the score and who might be just what we're missing.
    This won't happen though will it, because if they insist on kids only who have a sell on value, then we will never ever progress under them. Simply surviving but going backwards like this absolutely sucks, but they don't seem to care, and I wish they would prove that theory wrong!!.
    To be fair they did buck the trend when they signed Solbaur in a similar kind of scenario as we are in now, but to be honest I think Harry Houdini would struggle to get out of this, I think we should use this transfer window to lay the foundations for division one next season & our attempt to get back , start planning early & try to steel a march

WANTED

Experienced, successful striker required to run b0ll0cks off in struggling team in relegation zone

Sh1t wages

Binned if divisional retention not achieved.

Club led by arseoyles.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-12-2021 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    WANTED

Experienced, successful striker required to run b0ll0cks off in struggling team in relegation zone

Sh1t wages

Binned if divisional retention not achieved.

Club led by arseoyles.
    No need to buy a permanent residence because if successful we will sell you for a profit ASAP, so either way you won’t be staying!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123