+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hospitals

Hospitals

Full of very ill unvaccinated people with covid taking beds up..Is this a ploy by the government to highlight the need to get jabbed,or if they won't get vaccinated should they actually be taking a bed up in place of somebody that has been vaccinated.?
    Maybe the government might want to remove them from hospital and let them recover at home. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Full of very ill unvaccinated people with covid taking beds up..Is this a ploy by the government to highlight the need to get jabbed,or if they won't get vaccinated should they actually be taking a bed up in place of somebody that has been vaccinated.?
    Maybe the government might want to remove them from hospital and let them recover at home. Hmmm
    Could get to that Alf the way things are going

Tbh I have a friend who works at hospital and she says the panic is about staff catching covid and not being able to fulfil positions at intensive care, however she also says that other departments are kicking there feet , nowt to do
    Really.

So we built the hospitals in lockdown and whilst I appreciate we couldn’t get lots more nurses in the short time to now - we could have trained other staff / nurses to cover positions if and when members of staff contract the virus.

Just a thought but to me it would have made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    It's more Project Fear I would say Alf, politicians making it up in an attempt to coerce people into getting vaxxed, and a few NHS consultants making it up, hoping to shift the blame onto the unvaxxed, when hospitals, as usual, can't cope this winter

I follow the stats closely every day and I haven't seen anything published recently on the % unvaxxed in ICUs, so where these people are getting their figures from I have no idea, out of thin air or the Ministry of Guesswork perhaps. I'm not the only one to have noticed either,

"What about Sadiq Khan’s claim that the “vast, vast majority” of seriously ill people are unjabbed? It is, once again, asserted without providing a source, and in this case it appears to be flatly contradicted by the published data.

According to the latest data from ICNARC, a minority of Covid ICU admissions in October – 46.7% – and a minority in the two-week period November 1st to 14th – 47.5% – were unvaccinated. ICNARC has not published any more recent data than that on the ratio of unvaccinated to vaccinated Covid patients in ICU. If it has changed dramatically since then, that data is not in the public domain."

So nothing published in over a month now, and the last figures that were published showed a minority of unvaxxed in ICUs. You have to be aware that, in our politicians, scientists and media, we are dealing with serial liars. The above is yet more evidence of their mendacity.

Project fear it is....but whats new, this whole games been lie upon lie, now they're spinning the numbers against the unvaxxed to spread division and help persuade the fence sitters to take the jump - they've even dragged out *the accelerated through the ranks* ArchWonker Welby, an ex oil exec of the blue blood elite to promote their hate campaign....It gets me how folk believe - anythying - these Scum promote....the upper echelons are Not out Friends, we're as cattle to them, get it ?

Jesus would get a vaccine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...neighbour.html

rise lazarus - and btw, when you warm up, go get a jab.

The Archbishop and the oil sharks

But a Mail on Sunday investigation has found that far from working on the margins of Elf Aquitaine, Justin Welby was one of its finance ‘sharks’ – and employed on a morally questionable plan to protect the firm’s oil interests in Nigeria in the early Eighties.

Named Bonny LNG, the plan involved persuading the country’s leaders that Elf and other major oil companies were poised to invest £6 billion in an energy project that had scant hope of being realised.

Throughout this period, the French state-owned company – which later became synonymous with corruption and scandal – was allegedly committing human rights abuses against the people of the oil-abundant Niger Delta.

Mr Welby, who made regular visits to the country’s capital for meetings at the time, strenuously denies being aware of the claims – or the true motivation for the Bonny LNG project.

Soldiers paid by Elf seized land from tribesmen in the region, often using violence. And locals say police officers were paid to arrest those who resisted.

During Mr Welby’s five years at Elf he worked under a number of colourful characters, none more so than the Corsican-born oil executive Andre Tarallo, dubbed Monsieur Africa.

Tarallo, who was in charge of African operations, would later feature in a massive fraud inquiry that tore the company apart in the Nineties. He was jailed for four years in 2003 for paying millions in bribes to African leaders in return for oil contracts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...il-riches.html

I have a very sneaky suspicion the vaccinated are now contaminating the great unwashed.
    The vaxxers' attitude seems to be we are vaccinated so we don't need face masks nor do we have to social distance.
    Johnson and his loons have created a deliberate dichotomy.
    Divide and rule still works when used against the braindead proletariat.
    They teach that sort of stuff at Eton you know...
    Attachment 20579

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Johnson and his loons have created a deliberate dichotomy.
    I would humbly suggest Mr Terrier that you are seriously overestimating the capabilities of Mr Johnson and his entourage. The only thing they have created recently is a fecking great big omnishambles at the heart of government, and that most certainly wasn't created deliberately.

Incidentally, what is a deliberate dichotomy ? Is it like having the snip ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Incidentally, what is a deliberate dichotomy ? Is it like having the snip ?
    That must be the line of the year, bring on 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Not if it's been snipped!

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    It's like vintage wine is Turfites Talk kritichris, it just keeps on getting better with time.

Boris is at it now spewing out the same lies about the % un-vaxxed in ICUs. There's such a culture of lies from scientists, doctors, politicians and the media surrounding this virus that I've lost all faith in what any of them say.

If they think I'm going to be having a 4th jab, they can go and feck themselves, nothing else is going into my body on the basis of what I'm told by congenital liars. It's blatantly obvious these feckers will tell us anything, they just don't give a feck.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)