+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: For Griff

For Griff

Griff,
    I wanted to start posting again to join in the discussion after the Day takeover was announced as over but I couldnt access my account. I emailed the support to see what the problem was but no response. I do not remember being fully banned on here. I then set up this new account but it took literally weeks for it to be approved. It is not a surprise that you struggle to get any new users with this system, how can you capitalize on the times that the other site goes down if your own sign up time takes days and days? If you want any help with sorting out some of your systems then let me know as I would be happy to assist.
    But with all that said, I quite like the new username as I will be a new, improved version of myself
    Good to be back

Quote Originally Posted by Kessler2.0 View Post
    Griff,
    I wanted to start posting again to join in the discussion after the Day takeover was announced as over but I couldnt access my account. I emailed the support to see what the problem was but no response. I do not remember being fully banned on here. I then set up this new account but it took literally weeks for it to be approved. It is not a surprise that you struggle to get any new users with this system, how can you capitalize on the times that the other site goes down if your own sign up time takes days and days? If you want any help with sorting out some of your systems then let me know as I would be happy to assist.
    But with all that said, I quite like the new username as I will be a new, improved version of myself
    Good to be back
    Welcome back Kessler.

Nice to see you back Kessler,keep the 2.0 username as like you said it's a new improved version of yourself.. hopefully

Expect Kessler 2.0 to have something in common with Windows 11, fundamentally an improvement over the previous version but with a few bugs that need to be fixed.

Just checked and ‘Kessler’ certainly isn’t banned. Have you tried switching it off and on again?

Given I am the account user and I have told you that I cannt access it you would think the only mod would take things a bit more seriously. Especially after that mod had ignored my tech support email for almost a month. But thank you to all others who have welcomed me back

Tbf Griff is rustling sheep* in Wales somewhere with his relatives so he's probably not got time,you can still post Kessler so why yer moaning,it's so unlike you after all

* Cumbrians have got form accordingly to the Jocks

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)