+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forgotten Grounds : The Imps & Millmoor, Rotherham

Mid-fifties roof attached.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Bump

For MillersJ81 - A thread about the Millers & Lincoln City I posted - 28-12-2021
    Don’t think that is about fan behaviour is it ?

By pure coincidence
    I've just had a reminder in my photo gallery of 2 years ago.

Tomorrow it's 2 years since we last played Lincoln at NYS
    I can't remember the game tbh, but looked it up and we won 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    Don’t think that is about fan behaviour is it ?
    No but you asked if I would do a story on Lincoln City, which I did.

Great read,been to Lincoln loads of times mostly good memories, didn't Warney win his first game as caretaker there 6-1,the game after we got thrashed 5-0 by chessie.
    Must be the biggest turnaround in results in the club's history.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    No but you asked if I would do a story on Lincoln City, which I did.
    No I didn’t. Actually read what I put regarding fan behaviour, if it was Lincoln City would you have posted anything. Personally I don’t think you would have . what happens over in Sheffield is no concern of mine and that includes the other half of the city . Imo they are just as bad . Think we have our own issues regarding fan behaviour but maybe that’s for another day. Anyway let’s draw a line under it . Let’s try and and enjoy the last few games if possible UTM

Quote Originally Posted by MagyarMiller View Post
    By pure coincidence
    I've just had a reminder in my photo gallery of 2 years ago.

Tomorrow it's 2 years since we last played Lincoln at NYS
    I can't remember the game tbh, but looked it up and we won 2-1
    I can , Norton Cuffy played for Lincoln that night and played very well . Wasn’t our best performance and it was around that time we wasn’t playing so well but getting results. Josh Vickers kept us in a lot of games before results started going downhill towards the end of the season then we played Gillingham away and he rest is history.

Very interesting read. Like Bramley said, a lot of facts I too didn't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    No I didn’t. Actually read what I put regarding fan behaviour, if it was Lincoln City would you have posted anything. Personally I don’t think you would have . what happens over in Sheffield is no concern of mine and that includes the other half of the city . Imo they are just as bad . Think we have our own issues regarding fan behaviour but maybe that’s for another day. Anyway let’s draw a line under it . Let’s try and and enjoy the last few games if possible UTM
    I would have posted about Lincoln City fans behaviour MillersJ81, if the topic would have come up.
    With you being a newbie, you have not seen quite a lot of threads i have done.
    For you to say no one is bothered, why has it had 4,275 views.

This takes me back. Proper football stadiums with decades of history. Just not the same.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123