+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrexham is in the balance...

If this game goes ahead you can call me Cyril.

Does anyone have the link to the deedpole website?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    “Sadly, we do have some cases within the squad and staff”.
    So how many cases, and exactly who is involved? Until we know that, we don't know whether postponement is a good or bad idea. We don't want to play with a weakened team, but we don't want to drop down the table and face a backlog of fixtures.

My guess is that I'll be watching the racing on Sunday afternoon, so how many YAPs do I get for a P-P forecast?

Mainly scepticism from the land of the sheep..., erm..., farmers:

http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/w...d-cases-3.html

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Mainly scepticism from the land of the sheep..., erm..., farmers:

http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/w...d-cases-3.html
    Hilarious some of the fans on there - Short memories....

Shame to call it off but I don’t know why he’d bother mentioning it if we’re not going to.

Quote Originally Posted by BadPie View Post
    Hilarious some of the fans on there - Short memories....
    F00kin ell the state of that. Judging by the Notts County ticket thread it’s like we should be expecting Man Utd in the seventies turning up again.

That took some reading, love the whole "we'll be even better when we've signed more players" bit.

As for Notts it's interesting that NA said pretty much the same thing before the Maidenhead game so makes you wonder if it's a directive from the top that we never fail to play a game unless we definitely can't field a team regardless of the quality?

If I was IB I think I'd want to play it regardless. Games against teams like Wrexham, Chesterfield and Stockport always put me in mind of having to go to the dentist. I'm really quite anxious about going but just want to hope for the best and get it over and done with asap.

They talk that if you get it and isolate you can play right away? That depends on how badly it effects you, everyone is not the same.

IB's interview sounded to me like a perfect explanation for why we weren't busting a gut to play Kings Lynn, and also sounded like a PR excercise for the benefit of the NL / squad players before calling off the Wrexham game.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    IB's interview sounded to me like a perfect explanation for why we weren't busting a gut to play Kings Lynn, and also sounded like a PR excercise for the benefit of the NL / squad players before calling off the Wrexham game.
    You would possibly be right driller.
    There was at least one confirmed case boxing day,so that circle of friends were likely to be positive
    You know I can’t name players for reasons of personal information
    But for kLFC game to be cancelled seemed a good omen and sensible decision

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast