+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window / Transfers - 2021/22 Season

Rumoured Grigg is being recalled 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    If it's true quite a few on here wil be happy. I actually thought he could be a good mentor for JJ over the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    If it's true quite a few on here wil be happy. I actually thought he could be a good mentor for JJ over the next few months.
    Their fans don’t think it’s true but you never know (I’m not doing the conspiracy 😂 )

Mmmm not sure about this one.
    A dodgy website said it on twitter and then 2/3 other dodgy websites copied it

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Mmmm not sure about this one.
    A dodgy website said it on twitter and then 2/3 other dodgy websites copied it
    Like this one ��

I thought that Ryan loft was worth looking at, just signed for Bristol Rovers [As posted],
    from S****horpe Utd, signed by the Iron August 2020.
    Scored 12 goals in league & 3 goals other games while at S****horpe Utd, in a decent
    team the player could come good.

Yes I saw that too but wasn't sure about the viability of the website.
    On a slightly different note, a Wigan newspaper was discussing the situation with Curtis Tilt and said that Rotherham had until January 15th to decide whether or not to recall him.
    Does anyone know whether that date is correct and also whether it applies to all loan players in the PL and EFL?
    I haven't been able to find any information on this but it would seem to make sense to have a deadline in the middle of the month as it would prevent parent clubs from recalling players so late in the window that loaning clubs would be left with no time to find replacements.
    Any thoughts?

Rumoured Grigg is being recalled ��
    Been reading that Sunderland's forward on loan player, Nathan Broadhead on loan from
    Everton is injured, & on the sideline's for sometime with a hamstring injury, so there could
    be some truth in that Grigg may be recalled.

Aren't Sunderland trying to sign Macauley Bonne from QPR (currently on loan at Ipswich) ?

Was always going to be a testing window this I said earlier in the season come January we could have 3 strikers leave and one or two on here shouted me down
    Well Freddie looks like he’s going and now possibly Grigg we really have to keep Smith now I hope we’ve got some replacement/s lined up and aren’t flapping around on the last day

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast