+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tarkowski.

Tarkowski should have been dispensed with 18 months ago Balan.

Dyche spends about 4 days a week with his mucker Ian Woan in a rented residence in the Clitheroe area. He's only about 5 miles away from Gawthorpe, so that's not his problem.

His problem is the myopic blinkers he wears which makes him unable to deviate from plan 4-4-2 and see a different picture.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have faith in Alan Pace. I'm not blaming him for the debacle Garlick left behind. What I do find strange is where SD's head is right now.

Some of his latest selection/substitution decisions are way beyond bizarre.
    I have no faith in Mr Pace, he may well be a successful businessman but he appears to be clueless regarding running a PL football club. Since he took over we have been abysmal, worst record in the 4 divisions in the last twelve months someone posted recently, he's been running the show for that 12 months.

What I do find bizarre is the Dyche situation, he was forever dropping hints that Garlick was starving him of funds, Pace is starving him also, but he says nowt about that. Does he not care any more, is he just going through the motions now and picking up his wage check every month ? He doesn't seem the type to do that, but something has changed, something's not right.

Something has changed - some of the Players are not good enough at Premiership level.

sinkov: I also think that, ''Does he not care any more, is he just going through the motions now and picking up his wage check every month ? He doesn't seem the type to do that, but something has changed, something's not right.''

It reminds me of a quality tradesman and an apprentice, if the apprentice is doing things wrong, the tradesman tells him, corrects him and shows him how to do it .
    So why doesn't Dyce care about our dismal performances? Does he not care any more ?

Dyche created a quite unique esprit de corps which has got us out of many scrapes before.

The principle protagonists in this play were Tarkowski and Mee.

Neither of them want to be here, neither of them will commit their future to Dyche's cause.

Personally I'd play Collins and AN other and shift the pair of them NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by SAMMY BUBBLY View Post
    Something has changed - some of the Players are not good enough at Premiership level.
    Nothing has changed.The other teams have changed and progressed every season but we haven`t.Same personnel,same dross on the pitch.
    The change is that our luck has run out this season and the poundland recruitment system has eventually caught up with us.
    We were never creative but we were solid grafters now we are old, slow,and laboured.The manager has also lost the plot.Throwing on Jayrod and Vydra-two more firing blanks-did he really expect them to affect the game with 10 minutes left?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I have no faith in Mr Pace, he may well be a successful businessman but he appears to be clueless regarding running a PL football club. Since he took over we have been abysmal, worst record in the 4 divisions in the last twelve months someone posted recently, he's been running the show for that 12 months.

What I do find bizarre is the Dyche situation, he was forever dropping hints that Garlick was starving him of funds, Pace is starving him also, but he says nowt about that. Does he not care any more, is he just going through the motions now and picking up his wage check every month ? He doesn't seem the type to do that, but something has changed, something's not right.
    These are all good points Sinkov though I tend to think Pace isn’t really at fault , his football knowledge is limited I would say but in his defence he managed to get Cornet Garlick would not have made that happen.

Sinister as it sounds I believe Dyche used his previous limited success to negotiate for months really holding the yanks to ransom on his long contract and money demands ( can’t blame him for that ).

So it turns out the Americans arent made of money and BFC hasn’t benefited like it maybe could of done under different owners , however I think Pace is trying to back us but really didn’t know the extent of a mess we’re in through lack
    Of investment previously for several years.

Now he’s left holding the reigns with a manager he’s said he openly trusted and was happy for him to carry on , many on here wouldnt hear a word against Dyche which I understand (?took me while I have to admit as I could see us shrinking and regressing when we needed real leadership and recruitment of younger players).

So the wheels have fallen off for Sean but Pace is hanging on his coat tails hoping he can turn this around - I do tend to sympathise with the owners as they are trying to support him and improve the ground and facilities.

I’m a little un sure how this will pan out but I do think it’s a complete re build and if Pace is honest Dyche can’t be charge of it going forward, how he’s going to fix that god only knows.

Tarky is a great player who's done wonders for the team ever since he's been a Claret,we all make mistakes that's why they have rubbers on pencils.
    I have complete faith in him and I really hope we can keep him here,but if his mind is set on a move then so be it,I wish him well wherever he finds himself playing.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Tarky is a great player who's done wonders for the team ever since he's been a Claret,we all make mistakes that's why they have rubbers on pencils.
    I have complete faith in him and I really hope we can keep him here,but if his mind is set on a move then so be it,I wish him well wherever he finds himself playing.
    No room for sentiment Alf.

Tarkowski wants to go - Terrier Taxis will take him and his luggage wherever he wants to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Well sinkov, if you see it ,others must see it also and then why does SD not see it also? A player that has lost interest ,will let the team down, he will not give it his 300 % ( I would want 300% from all players! )

Dyce should take him somewhere in a nice cosy warm room at the club ,hand him a beer ,feet up how he likes ,relaxing atmosphere, man to man in a friendly fashion, crispy chicken or similar and have a good laugh about the past ,followed with how do you really feel about our club today. Oh! and some nice tea ladies to serve coffee after ,say 20 yr olds. If he does not spill the beans? Bench warming is a good exercise for have been.
    It seems Alan Pace is considering a sale..?

https://www.claretandhugh.info/crunch-tarkowski-meeting-with-8m-plus-on-table/

Personally, I would sell him and thank him for his services.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)