+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tarkowski.

Tarkowski.

F*cking woeful performance.

He's not interested.

Sell him.

Or gardening leave.

Get Collins in now!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    F*cking woeful performance.

He's not interested.

Sell him.

Or gardening leave.

Get Collins in now!
    Could not agree more.He is no longer interested and it shows-simply going through the motions.

It must be 18 months at least since Tarko said he wasn't going to sign a new contract. They could have sold him in summer, but they told him he was going nowhere, so here we are today, we have a player who is thoroughly pissed off and has lost interest, his transfer value decreasing by the day, and his perfectly adequate replacement twiddling his thumbs on the bench.

Don't keep players who want away, it's not rocket science. I've honestly seen pub teams run better than BFC over the last three seasons. They're a fecking disgrace and thoroughly deserve to be relegated.

Well sinkov, if you see it ,others must see it also and then why does SD not see it also? A player that has lost interest ,will let the team down, he will not give it his 300 % ( I would want 300% from all players! )

Dyce should take him somewhere in a nice cosy warm room at the club ,hand him a beer ,feet up how he likes ,relaxing atmosphere, man to man in a friendly fashion, crispy chicken or similar and have a good laugh about the past ,followed with how do you really feel about our club today. Oh! and some nice tea ladies to serve coffee after ,say 20 yr olds. If he does not spill the beans? Bench warming is a good exercise for have been.

I could see the point of keeping Tarkowski to his contract if we were desperately short of centre backs, but to my mind Collins has proved he is more than capable in that position rather than an uninterested Tarkwoski.

Tarkowski has been honest with the club telling them he will not renew his contract. but they continue to prefer him to Collins. Personally I would have Collins in now getting more experience.

Watching Tarkys pathetic attempt again last night on Match of the Day to clear the ball that lead to the first goal was even more embarrassing than watching it live. I console myself in the firm belief that I could have cleared it better myself with my wellies on!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Well sinkov, if you see it ,others must see it also and then why does SD not see it also? A player that has lost interest ,will let the team down, he will not give it his 300 % ( I would want 300% from all players! )
    I can't answer that Balan, maybe down Gawthorpe Tarko is still putting it all in, so he trusts him to give 100% on match day. I doubt Tarko himself is slacking deliberately, but his heart is not in it any more. This is nothing new in football, it's quite common, it shouldn't have been allowed to get to this stage, but the whole thing is falling apart rapidly now. Tarko is just a symptom of the disease running through the club. This won't end in the Championship, we are looking more and more by the day like a club in free fall, who knows where we're heading, except down, it's just a matter of how far down imo.

But I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I can't answer that Balan, maybe down Gawthorpe Tarko is still putting it all in, so he trusts him to give 100% on match day. I doubt Tarko himself is slacking deliberately, but his heart is not in it any more. This is nothing new in football, it's quite common, it shouldn't have been allowed to get to this stage, but the whole thing is falling apart rapidly now. Tarko is just a symptom of the disease running through the club. This won't end in the Championship, we are looking more and more by the day like a club in free fall, who knows where we're heading, except down, it's just a matter of how far down imo.

But I could be wrong.
    I have faith in Alan Pace. I'm not blaming him for the debacle Garlick left behind. What I do find strange is where SD's head is right now.

Some of his latest selection/substitution decisions are way beyond bizarre.

What I do not know, is Dyce present at the training ground, everyday or during the week? I suspect not as he lives somewhere near Northampton? If he leaves just after a game at weekends, or when a game is played, by the time he comes back ,its like a new page has been opened. Therefore like everything is new ,it is a new start ! Yes, I would say he thinks Tarks will give it 100% ( I would demand 300 %,nothing less.)
    The Manager should see this , and talk to him exactly where he ( Tarks ) thinks he is in football? If he is giving less and less each week
    73% -65%-55% etc. Tarks can not be happy ,then would would want him? If he is seen to be not as good as previously, makes mistakes ,positional play, passing, heading etc ? Then would would want him? If Tarks thought he wants a new breath of life to advance, progress with another club ? He is progressing in the wrong direction - downwards. Not good for himself, not good for Burnley ,and not for players on the Burnley team. The consequence is that others will start to be depressed, and we know the following effect.

BT : ''I have faith in Alan Pace.'' yes but BT ,if the kitty bag has nothing in it? What can he do? Tell Dyce what to do? Replace x with y etc ? Then why do we need Dyce?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)