+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Messed up priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I understood it perfectly BT. Good job for him the French are no longer au fait de Madame Guillotine. In plain English, the man's a c-u-n-t.
    Not arguing with you on this one mon ami.

He may well be p*ssed off with the people who refuse to accept the poison. However, come May and the presidential elections he will need every vote he can muster. He is no longer popular in France. Let’s see how p*ssed off he is with them then!

France, like many, are addicted to meaningless statistics and are reacting to a non-problem. There may be thousands testing positive, but how many are asymptomatic or whose symptoms are now worse than a cold? In Switzerland, where there is transparency, the vast majority of people testing positive are under 49 years of age.

Previously, that age group were not seen as at risk. It was the over 50’s. By general agreement the moronic strain is less serious than its predecessors. If so, that would mean that there is even less of a problem.

So why is a low risk group, with a weaker variant, considered to be such an issue? It makes no sense whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    He may well be p*ssed off with the people who refuse to accept the poison. However, come May and the presidential elections he will need every vote he can muster. He is no longer popular in France. Let’s see how p*ssed off he is with them then!

France, like many, are addicted to meaningless statistics and are reacting to a non-problem. There may be thousands testing positive, but how many are asymptomatic or whose symptoms are now worse than a cold? In Switzerland, where there is transparency, the vast majority of people testing positive are under 49 years of age.

Previously, that age group were not seen as at risk. It was the over 50’s. By general agreement the moronic strain is less serious than its predecessors. If so, that would mean that there is even less of a problem.

So why is a low risk group, with a weaker variant, considered to be such an issue? It makes no sense whatsoever.
    All part of the agenda although I still haven't worked out who is behind all this and what their final objective is.
    No point worrying about it because it is something that none of us can influence, just get on with life until the only certainty in life crosses the doorstep whenever it decides that it is time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Oddly for me with any Tory, I quite like Liz, no nonsense, straight talking, no frills you get what you see.

I think we might have another Thatcher on our hands. Watch out Boris!
    Maybe we do have Maggie Mark 2 on our hands BT, or is she all wind and piss. ?

"Liz Truss: I’ll use Article 16 if EU won’t bend on Northern Ireland Protocol.

Britain prepared to overhaul post-Brexit agreement unilaterally, says Foreign Secretary ahead of her first meeting with Brussels' negotiator"

I see a backbone mon ami, not an amoeba in sight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)