+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dion Kelly -Evans

Dion Kelly -Evans

I have wondered why he hasn't been involved i recent matches along with Joel Taylor as he hadn't been mentioned as being injured. However, Ian Burchnall mentioned both of them as being unavailable for selection against Wrexham so how come I saw Kelly-Evans in todays training session and have seen him in previous ones as well? Is there something more to this and the same foe Joel Taylor?

Quote Originally Posted by ladyretfordpie View Post
    I have wondered why he hasn't been involved i recent matches along with Joel Taylor as he hadn't been mentioned as being injured. However, Ian Burchnall mentioned both of them as being unavailable for selection against Wrexham so how come I saw Kelly-Evans in todays training session and have seen him in previous ones as well? Is there something more to this and the same foe Joel Taylor?
    DKE was at the Wrexham game - there was a pic of him with a mask on chatting to one of the Wrexham players pre-match, so he’s not one of the Covid ones. Presumably an injury, they said in Brunt’s interview today’s session was a light recovery one so presumably he’s fit enough to take part in that but not ready for full contact yet.

I think Taylor is injured too - he went off with a knock in a recent game where he was playing well (Dagenham?) and hasn’t been seen since. Could be one of the Covids as well though.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    DKE was at the Wrexham game - there was a pic of him with a mask on chatting to one of the Wrexham players pre-match, so he’s not one of the Covid ones. Presumably an injury, they said in Brunt’s interview today’s session was a light recovery one so presumably he’s fit enough to take part in that but not ready for full contact yet.

I think Taylor is injured too - he went off with a knock in a recent game where he was playing well (Dagenham?) and hasn’t been seen since. Could be one of the Covids as well though.
    Dion, Jim O'Brien, Lewis Knight and possibly Tyreace Palmer were all stood in front of the dugout chatting before the game so you'd presume they were injured and not unavailable due to Covid otherwise they'd have been sat at home surely? Unless Covid had stopped them training but their isolation was up I guess?

He was having his photo taken with a young fan in the corridor nr the 1862 suite, well it looked liked him as he had a big snood covering his face with only his eyes showing