+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: On Ilkley Moor baht 'at

Norder How did you make that first photo ?

We are having some really great weather ,so off with the camera into the Kibbutz fish pools (by car, if not the birds just simply fly away) I know Alfi likes Kingfishers and he will be having a birthday this year so for our Alfi.

Them others like a Squacco Heron, (Ardeola ralloides).

European Stonechat. (Saxicola torquatus)

Little Egret: (Egretta garzetta)
    unheard of boy names

but great glorious weather!

Jammy sod. Get back to Rishton you mard arse.

BT : What does Rishton have ? Does it have a Tower Bridge , what about a Football stadium, a lake like Conistan or Windemere? It does not seem to have anything?? So naturally nothing there attracts me to go back! Not even the streak and kidney pies, or meat pies at the corner shop, or those jars of Sarsaparilla we once could buy at the other corner shop. But on the map I see it it reads 6 C - 7C,in
    parts of Lancashire right now, where here its just 17C but feels like a summers day starting already. On a day like this the English would go to the beach ,but far to cold for us, (we are quite near the coast and the beach is just 2 km's away) But we play Udders so no going touring, its a must see ,if I find it on the internet?

Rishton sits proudly on the Leeds Liverpool canal Balan, there's a seemingly endless supply of "available" women, the 9 hole golf course is a good test and there's an excellent female men's barber.

What more do you want?

Rishton because of this L to L canal, ( notice the 'hell to hell', when we play both of those teams we loose ,so the the following week is ' L ' ). in my day the water was 'black'. Then the Golf course, yes, I used to go as a school boy to find lost golf balls and sell them back to the 'swingers'

Ah! it links , a seemingly endless supply of "available" women, and you know ,an excellent female men's barber. Now we know ,on the way to Turf Moor you stop by Rishton and visit 'an excellent female men's barber.' Because how else would you know there are
    a seemingly endless supply of "available" women???

Superb pics Balan.keep em coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Rishton because of this L to L canal, ( notice the 'hell to hell', when we play both of those teams we loose ,so the the following week is ' L ' ). in my day the water was 'black'. Then the Golf course, yes, I used to go as a school boy to find lost golf balls and sell them back to the 'swingers'

Ah! it links , a seemingly endless supply of "available" women, and you know ,an excellent female men's barber. Now we know ,on the way to Turf Moor you stop by Rishton and visit 'an excellent female men's barber.' Because how else would you know there are
    a seemingly endless supply of "available" women???
    We must protect the "innocent" Balan.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Norder How did you make that first photo ?
    I did a search and Took it from there (minus the hat)...is a very good one, but of course, unlike the kosher birds you'vre got.

---

you have luck finding your hat - Kriti ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)