+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burnsley 5 Barrow 4 AET

Burnsley 5 Barrow 4 AET

At least one of us got through though 10 man Barrow made it difficult, helped by Burnley loanee Driscoll-Glennon (who?) bagging one for the Barrow boys.

Its a shame that we won't be playing Burnsley in the next round lol.
    What a ridiculous game that was, against a Lg Two Barra team who were also down to 10 men for most of it.
    But thats the beauty of the Fa cup, sometimes it does give us games like this.

By the way, I did think your lot would beat the annoying dog botherers today.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    By the way, I did think your lot would beat the annoying dog botherers today.
    So did I

I didnt,I put money on Uddersfield to win.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I didnt, I put money on Uddersfield to win.
    Your getting too negative and pessimistic these days uncle Alf lol.

But yeah I know what a horrible relegation season does to you as a fan. Im/we're feeling the same about it at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I didnt,I put money on Uddersfield to win.
    So did I, me and Alfie aren't daft, we know the time of day.

I told our window cleaner (who is partial to the odd "inside bet") to back Huddersfield. He's now £170.00 better off, this not betting against my own team nonsense needs to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I told our window cleaner (who is partial to the odd "inside bet") to back Huddersfield. He's now £170.00 better off, this not betting against my own team nonsense needs to stop.
    Ohh has he got a bird who is extremely good with a shammy leather ehh, you might at least 'get your money back' then Mr Bedders.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ohh has he got a bird who is extremely good with a shammy leather ehh, you might at least 'get your money back' then Mr Bedders.
    I must admit Acido I'm hoping he will miss giving my front door a knock when they come money collecting!

Huddersfield v Burnsley in next round, come on Acido, your turn for the terriers.

I was going to say we've softened them up for you but it's probably fairer to say we've lulled them into a false sense of security.
    Last edited by kritichris; 09-01-2022 at 06:18 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)