+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unpopular opinion

Unpopular opinion

I had to laugh.

Cambs keeper played a worldie and they defended for their lives. Fair play to them.

Our team is clearly I'm need to match winners.

Premier league survival is our ONLY focus this season. A cup rub would have been a distraction. Whilst no one, including me, likes to see us huff puff and fail. However our full effort and attention is now locked on getting out the relegation zone and ensure we are in the league next season.

To be honest, I'm pleased all the other fans are mocking us.

When we bring in 11 world class players in the summer, qualify for Europe next season, have a good cup run next year, p!ssing on their chips will be all the sweeter!

This is not our season, we all know that.

Chalk it up to experience and move om bonny lads and lasses,

Hwtl

It's not so much the fact we're out of the cup. I'm gutted, as I love the FA Cup but not surprised as we've been shite in it for years.

What bothers me is quite how bad we were and the attitude of some of the players.

I understand your point and completely agree but bigger picture is staying in the prem.

I'm sure lesson have been learnt by Eddie's team about the character of the squad now.

My understanding is that Gayle is on his way out and we have 2 strikers lined up.

Here is hoping

Oh, aye, this year- more than any year ever-staying in the Prem is head and shoulders above everything else the most important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    It's not so much the fact we're out of the cup. I'm gutted, as I love the FA Cup but not surprised as we've been shite in it for years.

What bothers me is quite how bad we were and the attitude of some of the players.
    This is my worry.

I can even cope with how **** we were, it's the attitude.

The "can't give a ****". Just walking off at the end.

These are players that have seen who we're signing, who we're linked with and know they are on the way out.

This could well cost us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    This is my worry.

I can even cope with how **** we were, it's the attitude.

The "can't give a ****". Just walking off at the end.

These are players that have seen who we're signing, who we're linked with and know they are on the way out.

This could well cost us.
    Howe has come out in the press and condemned the players for storming off.

Guarantee these Muppets won't be at SJP come August!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Howe has come out in the press and condemned the players for storming off.

Guarantee these Muppets won't be at SJP come August!
    I think they have all had their little Ashley closed shop cliche for years

They all know it’s coming to an end so have downed tools which is unfortunate for us. Maybe it might be in their minds that if we get relegated they will get another season as that’s their standard

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)