+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England Squad for Euro 2024

England Squad for Euro 2024

What's your thoughts?

Southgate showing some bottle in discarding Rashford, Henderson, Phillips and Sterling and bringing in some names if I'm being honest I've no idea who they are? No doubt we have problems in defence and some of the lesser names will be culled when the squad is reduced from 33 to 26 but it would be nice to see some of those new faces given a chance.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/a...s/cd11e0v7rlgo

I don't know premiership players coming through but defence he's going with for Euros looks the weak link too me.

Southgate had more than enough friendly games to try some of the young defenders out but no stick with the tried & tested, WHY. This will come back & bite him.Shaw injured most of season, Stones out injured, Maguire out injured & bang out of form.Young Elliott at Liverpool had a great season scores goal 100% great engine not in squad. Time for Southgate to go.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; Yesterday at 08:19 PM.

We look threadbare in defence, there literally isn't a fit and dedicated LB in that list. It's a massive problem for us if Shaw doesn't make it.

I thought he might have brought Eric Dier back into the squad. He's not the answer long term of course but he's experienced in major tournaments and has featured for Bayern Munich a good few times this season.

Defence is a real worry.

Think we're due to play France in the quarter -final, so it won't matter who we pick.