+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rafa gone

Rafa gone

But where's the outpouring of scorn from the media?

Hes had half a season but every pundit I've heard has nodded sagely and said it was inevitable, a fair enough decision, etc, etc.

Whereas we have to put up with utter shite from all quarters about being deluded and having unrealistic expectations because we wanted him out after two years of absolute wank??

Pfft

So long as he dont come back to St James.

Don't think he will. Him as DoF wouldn't work as his style would clash with Howe's and after all they've said about their appointment of Howe, I don't think they would go back on that.

I think Rafa had his time here, If he came back and he ended up being sacked it would take away from the good job he did under Ashley.

I’m very surprised to see how poor his results have been at Everton. The only explanation I have is that the exLiverpool ties were very widespread and worked their way into the players’ heads from those supporters. A couple of poor results and the snowball started rolling.

It might be an unpopular opinion but I still rate him and would love it if he came back one day and was successful.

I wouldnt want him back.

The man has a process that took us from Chimpo to top half of the table with a transfer profit for Ashley to boot.

He's exactly what we need, fk style, he brought substance. Only an idiot can see anything else. Top 5 form in his last season - he made bang average players perform and had our defence so tight it took Bruce team into 12 or 13th after he went and took him 2 years to dismantle.

FFS lads.

Its so obvious, I cant believe that theres any arguement. The man won it all, has contacts, experience.

A SAFE PAIR OF FKING HANDS.

I can't disagree with any of that Sclox, I'd have him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    I can't disagree with any of that Sclox, I'd have him back.
    I think Rafa was the right fit for us at that time,and I was happy with him, ok the footie wasn’t always the best but he didn’t have much to work with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)