+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diego Carlos - handed in transfer request

Diego Carlos - handed in transfer request

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...e-to-newcastle

He has written a transfer request to try and push through the move.

Some outlets are reporting that we may have him signed by tomorrow.

I think once a player starts actively pushing like this, you take the money. We've allegedly bid £30 million for him, with that, their league position and 2 weeks of window left you'd hope they'd take it.

Fingers and everything crossed this is now done quickly.

Its becoming very interesting cant see them keeping him now if he wants out will he perform if he is denied his big move ? £30million is a fair price.

Apperently they were hoping we'd pay his release clause - 80 Million euros, about £60 million.

Would be great to have him in the team for Leeds. I'm concerned Howe will start him alongside Lascelles and he'll drag him down to his level though

Out of interest, does anyone know anything about him. Only, I was reading the views of one journalsit who was saying he wasn't very good. To be precise, he said he was slow, clumsy and careless.

I know absolutely nothing about him, btw.

Scratch the 'slow' bit...that's just me he said he was rash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Out of interest, does anyone know anything about him. Only, I was reading the views of one journalsit who was saying he wasn't very good. To be precise, he said he was slow, clumsy and careless.

I know very little about him but people I've spoken to have raved about him.

He doesn't have to be that good to improve us lets face it

If lascelles starts on saturday we could have Baresi in his prime at the back and our defence would still fall apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

I haven’t a clue. I’ve barely watched any football since pandemic after cancelling my Sky. Only just got it back after the takeover.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)