+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tearful Adele

Tearful Adele

No doubt her emotional apology was genuine but at the end of the day she has cancelled a show at far too late notice. Wasn't like she suddenly had an accident or anything as her and her team knew they had issues and could and should have given much earlier notice. Even Sky do better than this with their re-scheduled matches! She is supposed to be worth around 200 million so hope she pays for all the money her fans forked out on air fares/bookings etc.-though somehow doubt it. Not a massive fan myself as great voice but too many downbeat woe-is-me songs.

Always has me reaching for the off button as soon as I hear her voice.

I thought it was just me that felt this way! Feel like i've found my people!

Sounds like she only has the one song to me, they are all the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    No doubt her emotional apology was genuine but at the end of the day she has cancelled a show at far too late notice. Wasn't like she suddenly had an accident or anything as her and her team knew they had issues and could and should have given much earlier notice. Even Sky do better than this with their re-scheduled matches! She is supposed to be worth around 200 million so hope she pays for all the money her fans forked out on air fares/bookings etc.-though somehow doubt it. Not a massive fan myself as great voice but too many downbeat woe-is-me songs.
    I agree with that. Good voice but mediocre instantly forgettable songs. I doubt many will remember her in thirty years time.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I agree with that. Good voice but mediocre instantly forgettable songs. I doubt many will remember her in thirty years time.
    Remember who?

She also sang the worst Bond theme in living memory, mind ya Bilie eyelash was a close second

We do one of her songs in my music group, ‘To Make You Feel My Love’, horrible song; it was actually written by Bob Dylan and his version isn’t much better either! I just think that Adele is an ordinary singer, nothing special at all, rather like Celine Dion, easily forgotten about.

I thought this was a player we were linked with or something.

Since she lost 25 stone in weight her voice as changed to become rather worse than it was before

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)