+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Does Dyche have a day, in transfer dealings ?

Does Dyche have a day, in transfer dealings ?

Years ago, when a club was looking to sign someone, the manager would be reliant on the reports from his right man, the chief scout. Then the manager would go along with him, to watch the player in action , before deciding whether or not to sign him. These days at Turf Moor it all seems a bit different.
    I read reports that Alan Pace was travelling to London to get the deal(s) over the line. There was no mention of SD going with him , from any angle. When Wood left to forge a new career on the banks of theTyne, it seemed that SD was surprised at the way events unfolded. We were all surprised too. As for the latest two players we are looking to sign, it appears to be all Pace’s doing. You get the impression that Dyche wouldn’t know the first thing about them, and like us,has only seen bits and pieces on You Tube. I bet he hasn’t been through the Channel Tunnel to size up the possibilities, when he should really be the first person to do so. I’d want to see them close up- wouldn’t you ?Not on a video, or hearsay. If either or both turn out like Cornet , we’ll all be chuffed to beans. Hopefully it will go the same way with any future signing.
    Reading between the lines ,it just makes you wonder ,how much, if any, control over incomings and outgoings SD actually has . Anyone else think the same way as me

I'm going to hijack this duplicate thread mal, if you want it back pay 1500$ US to my ******* A/C 576&27!44**797UTC!

the censored word was b!tcoin, how strange.

Make it $3000 paid in cash and I will leave this thread running.

Attachment 20890

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)