+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamie Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I think we’d be mad to get rid of him. I might be in the minority here but I prefer him to Rathbone.

Watched brief highlights from yesterday Rathbone lost ball left us open. I'd sooner have Lindsay than one of midfielders starting now just to give us some cover in front of the defence.

I think he will stay till the end of the season as we will need him at some stage, whether that be form, injuries or suspensions. My fear is that he will leave at the end of the campaign on a free (if we don't have an extension clause we can exercise) in search of more first team football.

I think we’d be mad to get rid of him. I might be in the minority here but I prefer him to Rathbone.
    You're definitely in the minority but don't worry because old magic eye agrees with you 😉

Can’t really compare him and basil…basil and wiles play on the edge and are involved in the high press,even the manager says playing like we do we will give the ball away at times.both basil and wiles do that regular…And to be fair top of the league after 27 games says on the whole it working so why change it…

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist View Post

Opinion of him generally seems to be positive on here. A positive buy, for Pompey?
    Put it like this, there a many things that contributed to our relegation last season, but the most prominent one for me was Jame Lindsay getting injured at Preston and then being sidelined . We were on a good run and Jamie was an absolute terrier.

He will not let you down

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    You're definitely in the minority but don't worry because old magic eye agrees with you 😉
    I know, frightening isn’t it? Don’t get me wrong, I like Rathbone and think he’s been a great signing.

I know, frightening isn’t it? Don’t get me wrong, I like Rathbone and think he’s been a great signing.

Spoilt for choice, what a really good midfield we have at present. Would like to see Jamie Lindsay get more game time but who do you drop, Wiles, Barlaser, Rathbone, Ogbene or Ferguson ?? You can't please everyone, glad tis not me picking the starting eleven.

Offidin may do ok!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Offidin may do ok!
    Agree, that's if he ever makes the team, can play centre-back if needed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Watched brief highlights from yesterday Rathbone lost ball left us open. I'd sooner have Lindsay than one of midfielders starting now just to give us some cover in front of the defence.
    Wasn’t it Rathbone’s closing down of their player that lead to our first goal?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast