+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats Warney been smoking????

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I suspect there might be a few managerial mind games going on with Smudger too.
    Keep his confidence up, keep scoring lad
    Timing is everything particularly as PW will want a victory tonight as he lives amidst the locals
    Yes he lives in a lovely place but not in a Caravan.It’s got to be 3 points tonight nothing less for me.

In my lifetime watching the millers Smith is one of the best at what he does with holding the ball up and getting in the goals as well but as a overall striker he's behind the likes of Lee, Le Fondre, and Grabban and if we talking loan players as well then Dicko and K. Moore had a bit more quality but Smith has been a brilliant signing in the end and the goals are now speaking for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    South Coast beat me to it with John Galley

Surprised that Stuart Evans hasn't been touted yet !
    Its 1st Feb bramley not 1st April.

Just imagine how many goals Smith would score, if he had Towner providing rather than Chieo and his "crosses" like Ronnie had.

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    Just imagine how many goals Smith would score, if he had Towner providing rather than Chieo and his "crosses" like Ronnie had.
    Hit the nail on the Gainbro, Tony Towner provided the ammunition for Ronnie Moore, if only
    Ogbene could cross the ball like Towner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Hit the nail on the Gainbro, Tony Towner provided the ammunition for Ronnie Moore, if only
    Ogbene could cross the ball like Towner.
    Or Gerry Forrest

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Or Gerry Forrest

Gerry Forrest probably the best crosser of a ball I've seen in a Millers shirt - also one of the more skilful, along with the silky skills of a certain Rod Fern

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123